Venting! - Sorry

3 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I guess it depends on the position of the moon. C of R was not requested of me to sell. But to refinance, yes, 2 copies. No C of R to buy. At least on this side of the moon. 

which effin moon

8 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I guess it depends on the position of the moon. C of R was not requested of me to sell. But to refinance, yes, 2 copies. No C of R to buy. At least on this side of the moon. 

i bought new triton june had to get C of R !!!!!!!!

On 12/1/2020 at 6:20 AM, Somtamnication said:

Thanks for knowing everything about our marriage. She has been a homemaker and a fabulous one for 18 years. No legal income. Thanks for the suggestion!

I put my car in my wife's name and she isn't working. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, Skeptic7 said:

Don't be sorry! Perfectly par-for-the-asinine-Thai-course. Just ONE of a million frustrating stories which sum up how LOS (land of stupid, silly, scams, snarls, snark, swindles) functions. In my 25+ years...just another instance, in another day, in BizzarO-topia. ????

You just gotta LOL...and vent! 

It's good to vent. Try going through the naturalization process to be refused something as they don't believe you due to your skin colour, or for immigration to try to fine you for overstay when cancelling your visa! 

On 12/2/2020 at 8:08 AM, Somtamnication said:

Funny you mentioned that. We called a friend of a friend at immigration. He was livid. He will use this case as an example and tell the finance company the difference between a tourist, Non O and Non B. Apparently, he has seen lots of cases like this.

Meeting at 10 today and he will call the guy and kick his rear. (Not that it will help, as it is company policy).

Immigration don't have much clout when it comes to Thai citizens.  The Toyota guy will just tell him to <deleted> off. 

33 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

You don't need a C of R if you have a Work Permit.

Did you try offering the Toyota guy 500 baht? 

On 12/3/2020 at 12:51 PM, Neeranam said:

Immigration don't have much clout when it comes to Thai citizens.  The Toyota guy will just tell him to <deleted> off. 

LOL. True. Exactly what happened. Immigration told him that I have been approved for a 1 year visa but it is procedure to give a 30 day visa and send the papers to BKK. Finance guy would not have it. Immigration guy finished the call with kap kap kap. Right then I knew.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

LOL. True. Exactly what happened. Immigration told him that I have been approved for a 1 year visa but it is procedure to give a 30 day visa and send the papers to BKK. Finance guy would not have it. Immigration guy finished the call with kap kap kap. Right then I knew.....

Immigration have a false sense of importance, being waiied to by desperate foreigners that are scared of not getting a visa.