Scotland's Sturgeon hints at legal move if independence vote blocked

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Now that Flip flop Johnson has caved in to the EU, does this mean that the UK Internal Market Bill will be scrapped, seeing as we no longer have a level playing field across the UK? 

I wonder how Arlene and her terrorist friends and confidants are feeling today. 

I wonder what will happen to Sturgeon now her husband has shown she told porkies....?

1 hour ago, transam said:

I wonder what will happen to Sturgeon now her husband has shown she told porkies....?

You still don't get it, do you? The SNP is not the destination, but the vehicle which will get us free of the burden which has caused untold damage to Scotland.

Anyway, that is pure deflection. My comment was about Johnson flip flopping once again, and his total capitulation to the EU. Who would have thought the Tories would be responsible for actually splitting up the UK?

I wonder have the Brexiteers' terrorists of choice got him in their crosshairs now that he has sold them and NI out because of his inability to complete what he promised.

And the Internal Market Bill, which every Scottish tory (all 6 of them), chose to back - is it relevant now? Will they regret they chose this particular hill for their parliamentary careers to die on, now that Johnson has destroyed it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I wonder have the Brexiteers' terrorists of choice got him in their crosshairs

Owen Pattinson has already issued a check list to Tory MP's and they have been told every point must be met if they are to support any forthcoming deal.

I can see the opposition having to support Johnson to get the deal through the Commons. The danger then is that the Labour become the "owners" of the deal...not the Tories.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 2