Scotland's Sturgeon hints at legal move if independence vote blocked

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

I wouldn't even dream of taking you off ignore, same as I wouldn't with that other one that is on ignore.

I won't even mention his name, as he will report it as a personal attack

image.png.5c9013794c072e2bec99279e0388d5bb.png

Oh OK, nice to speak to you again anyway ,probably speak to you again in six months time  or so .

Take care of yourself and have a nice Christmas 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Susco said:

It wasn't me who said 40% when the actual number is known to be 38%, so who's twisting the numbers?

Are you deliberately being pedantic here, I said nearly 40%, are you saying that 40% is not nearly 38%, help me out here.

42 minutes ago, vogie said:

Nearly 40% of Scots voted for Brexit as well

Edited by vogie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Yes, and then immediately change the rules so it can never be changed back, regardless of what the people might want in the future!

Over 60 countries have been fortunate enough to escape the parasitic clutches of the British Empire in the past hundred years - none have asked to return. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, vogie said:

Are you deliberately being pedantic here, I said nearly 40%, are you saying that 40% is not nearly 38%, help me out here.

Well, maybe you want to help me out.

Are you saying that 48.11% is not more nearly to 50%, than 38% is to 40%

image.png.fb9a27363976eba3262cdfde89aff3c3.png

Over and out

3 minutes ago, Susco said:

Over and out

Just to clarify what I said, 38% can be described as 40% when the word 'nearly' is used, got it now?

Edited by vogie

7 minutes ago, vogie said:
9 minutes ago, Susco said:

Over and out

Just to clarify what I said, 38% can be described as 40% when the word 'nearly' is used, got it now?

Yes  I got it long time ago that you ignore answering sensitive question, in about every topic you are involved in, and that is why you are on ignore.

Got it now?

Edited by Susco

10 hours ago, wombat said:

Is this where you keep voting untill you get the result you want?

Complete new situation = departure against the majority of the Scots is a very good reason for a new referendum, as the situation has changed so dramatically.  How Boris wants to stop the Scots ( and the Northern Irish, maybe even the Welch)? Sending in the troops ? Lord Kitchiner passed away already a century ago. Same Lord French.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

chosen to stay within the UK, ... as a part of the EU.   Now the UK left the EU, completely against the will of the Scots, it's a new ballgame. therefore 58% of the Scots are in favour of independance.

I hate to be the harbinger of doom but just because some Scots want separation doesn't automatically mean they want to join the EU.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Strange. I had forgotten that name as it is on my ignore list. 

Of course you put me on ignore because I declared you the laughingstock of the world, when you repeatedly claimed that XRP would be worth $100 by the end of this year.

Any update on that?:cheesy:

image.png.fd3842f60d05259f51231e970ef5a9d9.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

How then can Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland compete as independent and sovereign nations in international sporting events? I don't see Cataluna or Corsica do that.

Because FIFA isn't a member of the United Nations.

3 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

We do know, however, that in that £81 billion includes charges for HS2, Crossrail, London sewer upgrades and other NIPs which offer no benefit to Scotland and which do not impact the Barnett formula.

Utter rubbish! You might want to read this before spouting such nonsense:

https://www.snp.org/higher-standard-of-living-scotland-tax/

Edited by Patts

13 hours ago, vogie said:

I hate to be the harbinger of doom but just because some Scots want separation doesn't automatically mean they want to join the EU.

Or that the EU would take them.

I doubt they're desperate to take on another charity case. They've got enough of them already. Why should they bend their rules to take on a debt ridden little country of 5 Million people? If they do, what sort of terms do the Scots think they're going to be offered by the EU? It's almost worth letting them leave to watch it all unfold ????.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Scotland has no debt.

The UK however has over 2 trillion pounds of debt.

I assume you are aware that Scotland is a part of the UK?

If you think you can simply leave without assuming a significant % of that debt you are very much mistaken ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I assume you are aware that Scotland is a part of the UK?

If you think you can simply leave without assuming a significant % of that debt you are very much mistaken ????

Why?

What would Brexitland do if we did just leave and say stick your debt?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Why?

What would Brexitland do if we did just leave and say stick your debt?

You been watching BraveHeart again? ????

So much fuss over the Internal Market Bill and now you're suggesting Scotland leaves the UK and tells the UK to 'stick it's debt' ????.

You're good value, I'll give you that... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

You been watching BraveHeart again? ????

So much fuss over the Internal Market Bill and now you're suggesting Scotland leaves the UK and tells the UK to 'stick it's debt' ????.

You're good value, I'll give you that... 

Where is the list of things Brexitland could do if Scotland said stick your debt?

Still being formulated?

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Where is the list of things Brexitland could do if Scotland said stick your debt?

Still being formulated?

Oh sorry, was it a serious question?

We'd take you to the International Court of Justice and leave you not only broke, but disgraced.

Just now, JonnyF said:

Oh sorry, was it a serious question?

We'd take you to the International Court of Justice and leave you not only broke, but disgraced.

The court would be laughing at you. No-where on that debt does the name Scotland appear. 

23 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

The court would be laughing at you. No-where on that debt does the name Scotland appear. 

You're delusional if you think Scotland could walk away from the UK debt free. The only question is how much you'd owe and when you'd repay it.

https://www.centreonconstitutionalchange.ac.uk/news-and-opinion/scottish-independence-and-uks-debt-burden

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You're delusional if you think Scotland could walk away from the UK debt free. The only question is how much you'd owe and when you'd repay it.

https://www.centreonconstitutionalchange.ac.uk/news-and-opinion/scottish-independence-and-uks-debt-burden

Did you read your link?

I suspect not because all it does is outline the mechanism by which debt would be transferred to Scotland after the level of debt had been agreed.

So I am still waiting for you to tell me what Brexitland could do if Scotland said stick your debt.

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Did you read your link?

I suspect not because all it does is outline the mechanism by which debt would be transferred to Scotland after the level of debt had been agreed.

So I am still waiting for you to tell me what Brexitland could do if Scotland said stick your debt.

You missed section 2?

image.png.8738600761c6d9495b0e5d5b7f57d7ea.png