Further leave to remain in UK. Help notes.

Hi to you all. Currently doing the wife and 2 kids FLR(m) visa after being in the UK since 2018. I am having trouble finding the help notes of is it the Appendix notes, not sure. Does anybody have a link for them?

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe.

John S.

1 minute ago, singeman said:

I'm really looking for more detail than that to be honest, thanks anyway theoldgit.

I'm trying to find out if I need photo evidence to include the wifes 2 children. The application is for my wife and the children are attached to her application as dependants. We have plenty of photos from the last 2 years of me and wife but only a few have all of us in the photo.

On 12/1/2020 at 12:41 PM, singeman said:

That is 6 years old; applications are now made online and as I understand it during the process you will be given further guidance on what evidence is required.

On 12/1/2020 at 12:28 PM, singeman said:

I'm trying to find out if I need photo evidence to include the wifes 2 children. The application is for my wife and the children are attached to her application as dependants. We have plenty of photos from the last 2 years of me and wife but only a few have all of us in the photo.

You do not need the sort of photo evidence you are referring to. 

Remember, though, that you will also need to provide evidence to show that the financial requirement is met; depending on how you'll be meeting it. See the relevant to you parts of Appendix FM.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, 7by7 said:

That is 6 years old; applications are now made online and as I understand it during the process you will be given further guidance on what evidence is required.

You do not need the sort of photo evidence you are referring to. 

Remember, though, that you will also need to provide evidence to show that the financial requirement is met; depending on how you'll be meeting it. See the relevant to you parts of Appendix FM.

Thanks 7by7. I think I confused myself by looking at another forum and a member on there was given a list by a visa agent as to what he needed, photos being one.

You are correct about the online application. It does tell you what evidence you need. I guess I'm so used to gathering photo evidence since our first tourist visa up to the first visa for UK residency.

Thanks again for your knowledge and assistance.

Archived