Tecumseh carburetor

Gandtee

I got my old push lawn mower out after it being idle for about three years. I cleaned up the carb and it fired up first time. Coughed and gave up the ghost. I found that brass tube, not the emulsion tube was stuck under the exhaust valve. I thought it was a brass emulsion tube but obviously not. I think it's the tube in the pic. I may have dislodged it in the cleaning process. What is it called so I can track it down? The other pic shows the bits I removed plus the item in question. It's an old 1980s carb and I think it's a 640266 or 640288 for a LED 100? engine. I've looked at many detailed pics on the internet but can't find this tube and where and how to replace it. 

Untitled.png

127274666_865855514159307_3297748679496417659_n.jpg

Gandtee I think you are posting from Pattaya am I right?

If so try the mower repair place near to the bus station on the Suhumvit side of Pattaya North Road, Its opposite the big wood shop.

The shop has a wealth of spare parts for all types of motor mowers

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Gandtee I think you are posting from Pattaya am I right?

If so try the mower repair place near to the bus station on the Suhumvit side of Pattaya North Road, Its opposite the big wood shop.

The shop has a wealth of spare parts for all types of motor mowers

Thanks

On 12/8/2020 at 5:06 PM, Lancashirelad said:

I've never heard of a push mower with an engine. You 'push' a push mower, that's why it's called that. Sounds like you have a motor mower. As impulse has linked to, complets carbs are inexpensive.

The blades are driven by the engine. The mower is pushed by me!!