Which visa options I have

Hello, I'm a little lost, I have a medical visa until the 25th of december and I don't know which options I have now. I was thinking to pay 25k for a non imm 3 months visa, that was the price some months ago, I don't know now if is the same or less. 

But now I read some people have 60 days covid visa extensions, and they are thinking to extend again, that option is new for me. Can I buy in an agency that visa extension? If the answer is yes, I would like to know moreless the price. Because, I understand that kind of visa extension is when you can't go to your country, etc... In my case I can go without any problem.

I'm thinking to go tomorrow to Thai Visa Centre, but I would like to have some good information before.

By the way, to pay 18k for the 3 months medical visa was not a good business. They extended one more month in the end of september (out of date, you know). And afer that it seems there is this 60 days covid visa extension. 3 months ago I did not read nothing about that.

Thanks in advance.

Can you explain me better? What is exactly the affidavit? An embassy letter is not an option for me, so if they ask for that I can't.

I can go to my country without any problem. 

I don't understand why there was not this option in september. Because I remember the options were get a new visa, or the 30 days extension in some cases.

44 minutes ago, jonga80 said:

Can you explain me better? What is exactly the affidavit? An embassy letter is not an option for me, so if they ask for that I can't.

I can go to my country without any problem. 

I don't understand why there was not this option in september. Because I remember the options were get a new visa, or the 30 days extension in some cases.

Things changed and was made more difficult with no official announcement. 

Regarding embassy letters, most embassies are not providing these now. 

It appears that at some imm offices eg MTT (Bangkok) that affidavit is provided. The tick box options are bit vague. "Unable to travel due to covid" etc. 

I suggest you keep an eye on thaivisa reports of extensions second half of December.

Regarding your question about agent it's very easy and more accurate to do yourself. 

They will give options from handling/assisting your 60 day extension through to obtaining a non o. You would have needed to have last entry to Thailand as tourist or visa exempt.

It should not be price you mention.

Always deal with agents that have a profile and good reputation.

Having said all that, the 60 day extension done by yourself is best option.

Have a read of this link

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1194438-foreigners-stranded-in-thailand-due-to-covid-19-can-now-stay-until-at-least-29-jan-2021/

Archived