Jump to content

Non O ME, what happens after 90 days

Recommended Posts

He can apply for a one year extension of stay if has 400k baht in a Thai bank for 2 months or proof of 40k baht income if he is married to or the parent of a Thai..

Or he can apply for a 60 day extension to visit his wife or child. Or it might be best if applied for the 60 day covid 19 extension prior to January 29th and use the 60 day extension he can get later since only only one can be done per entry.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...