97 police officers under scrutiny for Covid-19 allowance swindle

webfact

19 minutes ago, Benmart said:

Seems the current PM didn't reform the RTP afterall. Crooks stealing from crooks.

The current PM has not EVEN halted the sale of lottery tickets above their listed price of 80 Baht

in the six years he has been in power.

I would have thought that something this simple would have been an ease for someone this powerful.

After all having proved he has to live in an army barracks, for protection surely he would be safe from the Lottery  ticket mafia.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

RTP officers being crooks and even screwing each other? Inconceivable!

Everybody knows what an upstanding, uncompromisingly honest and duty-bound lot this entire force is, and how each single one of them serves as a beacon for the good image of Thailand in the world! 

With so many businesses shut down time are getting tough, now they steal from each other.

• Like 1

If I were a gambling man, I would bet alot of money, that not a single one of these cops will ever see a single day in jail. 

Prayuth. Protect every cop, immigration officer, customs guy and active army and administration official, at any and all cost. 

41 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

If I were a gambling man, I would bet alot of money, that not a single one of these cops will ever see a single day in jail. 

Prayuth. Protect every cop, immigration officer, customs guy and active army and administration official, at any and all cost. 

Dont forget the land department the rest are just pussies compared to them

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

How low can you go, even ripping off your own brothers in arms, yep, its all about me, me and me too.

What would expect when they let the little red punk walk after killing one their own - it only took the right amount of folding stuff to facilitate. 

But the on the other hand it might be fake news as "no Thai would do that" 

Edited by Artisi
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

With so many businesses shut down time are getting tough, now they steal from each other.

It didn't need covid to facilitate thieving from your mates - it was already par for the course, the crime here is they didn't cover their a rses..... 

• Like 2