Tourists told: If you came to Chiang Mai and got Covid we'll give you 100,000 baht

webfact

2 hours ago, blorg said:

This is mainly directed at domestic (Thai citizen) tourists who if hospitalized would not be paying for it.

Even if you were a foreigner paying out of pocket though the bill for 14 days in the public system would be well under 100,000, it's very inexpensive.

Could you push the bill over 100,000 at the most expensive private hospital, sure you could. But it doesn't have to cost that, and the typical cost of Covid isolation/treatment for who this is directed at would not come anywhere near 100k.

Yes but you could die.

As the PCR test does not prove a virus or even an infection [According to Court rules from Europe !]

they can easily say this.

And if you are not testing you cannot find anyway ????

This is all so much nonsense it's pretty ridiculous ...  a Pandemic based on a test that does not test for anything ...

You are sick because you test positive !

Usually you make a test because you are sick ... but who cares anyway

• Like 1

Just in case somebody is interested in real facts:
External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results

The PCR test does not work !!!

1 minute ago, my friend you said:

May I repeat: 60 cases of death in 11 months.

DAILY number of deaths in Thai traffic: about 60

Deaths in Thai traffic are not contagious.

Covid is contagious and, if not controlled liked in the UK, you get 70,000 excess deaths....how many might have died in Thailand without the action taken????

• Thanks 2

They better put that money in guarding the borders as i have heard there is another such case started from a entertainment lady returning illegaly from myanmar to chiang rai and went to a lot of public places traveled public transport flying from chiang rai to bangkok in apacked plane and then in bkk went the same route of visiting public places and using grab and public transport .but that's just what i have heard from my thai friend who read it in thai news site so i geuss if you ask Anutin and friends they will tell you it's not treu .