Non-O retirement extension, embassy letter and bank

My plan is to get the one year permit extension starting from a non-O retirement visa (90 days)

And my Embassy still is issuing the letter stating that I have a pension greater than.....ect.

I have three doubts :

Do I need to show that the pension arrives on my thai account ?

In this case do I need to show that all my pension arrives in my thai account or it is sufficent to send 65k per month ?

If 65k per month are enough, do I need to send them every month or it is sufficient to send 65k x 12 = 780k once per year ?

Any indication will be relly sppreciated

If you have a letter from your embassy to prove your income most office will not ask for additional proof of your income.

Some office may want to see some money going into a Thai bank account but it would not have to be the entire amount of your pension or even the entire 65k baht.

Actually CW doesn't ask for proof that the funds arrive into a Thai Bank, I just renewed my retirement extension last month, with just a letter of income from my Embassy and that was all they needed. Didn't have to show any bank books or statements.

On 12/2/2020 at 9:35 AM, ubonjoe said:

If you have a letter from your embassy to prove your income most office will not ask for additional proof of your income.

Some office may want to see some money going into a Thai bank account but it would not have to be the entire amount of your pension or even the entire 65k baht.

I had extensions 2 times at Chaengwattana immigration office and, as you wrote, they never asked for additional proof of my income.

When I came to Thailand many years back I got Non immigrant O visa that was valid for 3 months from Thai visa section. In Thailand I got a letter from my embassy that my income is greater than 65000 Bhat a month. Filled up the retirement visa application at jomtien, gave all documents needed including letter from the embassy and within one hour I had the retirement visa which was valid for additional 12 months. You may also be able to get the retirement visa from the embassy in your country by showing them the pension letter. 

2 hours ago, mrfaroukh said:

When I came to Thailand many years back I got Non immigrant O visa that was valid for 3 months from Thai visa section. In Thailand I got a letter from my embassy that my income is greater than 65000 Bhat a month. Filled up the retirement visa application at jomtien, gave all documents needed including letter from the embassy and within one hour I had the retirement visa which was valid for additional 12 months. You may also be able to get the retirement visa from the embassy in your country by showing them the pension letter. 

You seem to be talking of an Extension (not a Visa) obtained in Thailand. Yes a Non-Imm-O based on retirement is available at some (not all) Embassies and consulates too. 

Archived