Elliot Page's Wife 'So Proud' After He Comes Out As Transgender

snoop1130

Elliot Page's Wife 'So Proud' After He Comes Out As Transgender

By JAKE MASSEY

gthg.PNG

Elliot Page's wife Emma Portner has said she is 'so proud' after her husband came out as transgender.

Page - who is known for starring in the likes of Netflix series The Umbrella Academy, Christopher Nolan's Inception and 2007 film Juno - shared the news on social media yesterday (Tuesday).

In a post on Instagram, wife Portner, a dancer and choreographer, said: "I am so proud of @elliotpage. Trans, queer and non-binary people are a gift to this world.

"I also ask for patience & privacy but that you join me in the fervent support of trans life every single day.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/news/celebrity-elliot-pages-wife-so-proud-after-he-comes-out-as-transgender-20201202

4 hours ago, MikeN said:

OK, so when they had their lesbian marriage Emma Portner married Ellen, now known as Elliot. So is Emma now not gay ? Will she want a divorce now ? Or has she decided that she does like guys after all ?

where is the emoticon for head scratching ?

That depends. Perhaps she fell in love with the person and isn't a rigid category as you seem to think that everyone is in. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just a recap : What exactly is a "transgender " person ?

There is so many variations these days , that I have lost track of who does what ,  who wears wears what and whom has sex with whom .

I understand trans-gender but what the hell is a non-binary?

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Elliot Page's wife Emma Portner has said she is 'so proud' after her husband came out as transgender.

I guess that is a much nicer PR message compared to: He is what? <Censored>? <Censored> it. I don't need that <Censored>. <Censored>!

32 minutes ago, polpott said:

As clear as mud. Appears to mean that they are now a "whatever".

What I'm curious (not bi-curious) to know is does the subject of the OP now have a willy or still have a minnie mouse?

Mouse.

But not so "mini" after testosterone supplementation..

I suspect this also provides publicity for her career metamorphosis into a male actor.  I wish her well, but she looks like a little kid, which is why she can still play college-aged characters at her age.  I can't see her competing for male roles with male actors her age.  Maybe the next Mickey Rooney?  Or Ralph Macchio?

I'm sure the indie filmmakers will hire her.

17 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just a recap : What exactly is a "transgender " person ?

There is so many variations these days , that I have lost track of who does what ,  who wears wears what and whom has sex with whom .

Transgender simply refers to the fact that the gender a person was born with is not the gender they feel comfortable being. It has nothing to do with the gender or type of person they might want or not want to sleep with.