Elliot Page's Wife 'So Proud' After He Comes Out As Transgender

snoop1130

17 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

Transgender simply refers to the fact that the gender a person was born with is not the gender they feel comfortable being. It has nothing to do with the gender or type of person they might want or not want to sleep with.

I thought ladyboys were exclusively attracted to straight men?

17 hours ago, ourmanflint said:

Basically woke up one morning, said "I am now a man", everyone goes whoop de doo, not a single cell has been lost or changed, but she is now a he. It's the modern way

you forgot "They", thats the new one ,personally i prefere it.???? by the way which one is which and who are they ,i take it they have not been heard of recently and needed some publicity.

23 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just a recap : What exactly is a "transgender " person ?

There is so many variations these days , that I have lost track of who does what ,  who wears wears what and whom has sex with whom .

Transgender people are people whose gender identity is different from the gender they were thought to be at birth. “Trans” is often used as shorthand for transgender. When we're born, a doctor usually says that we're male or female based on what our bodies look like.Jul 9, 2016 

On 12/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, CraigInBangkok said:

Its all a load of old b@ll@cks, so I wouldnt worry about it ... There are only people at the end of the day, some you will like and some you won't and there's not much more to it than that, as far as i'm concerned.

Spoken like someone who truly doesn’t have the slightest clue what the eff he’s talking about! 

6 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Spoken like someone who truly doesn’t have the slightest clue what the eff he’s talking about! 

I don't see why anyone needs to tell anyone else what they are or what their sexual preference is. Call yourself whatever you like, but you are born either male or female and wanting to be something else, doesnt make it so. 

28 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

I don't see why anyone needs to tell anyone else what they are or what their sexual preference is. Call yourself whatever you like, but you are born either male or female and wanting to be something else, doesnt make it so. 

There are those who are born with both sets of genitalia, making it difficult to determine their sex at birth. For me the acid test is whether a person has XX chromosomes (female) or XY chromosomes (male).

58 minutes ago, polpott said:

There are those who are born with both sets of genitalia, making it difficult to determine their sex at birth. For me the acid test is whether a person has XX chromosomes (female) or XY chromosomes (male).

Adam had XY chromosones , Eve had XX chromosones  and YYY Delilah.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, polpott said:

If it only were that simple. There are 14 chromosomal anomalies whereby one is born not with a standard XX or XY variant. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_chromosome_anomalies

4 minutes ago, Gulfsailor said:

If it only were that simple. There are 14 chromosomal anomalies whereby one is born not with a standard XX or XY variant. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_chromosome_anomalies

The X chromosome does not indicate gender. Only the Y chromosome changes gender, which is donated from the father. If you have only X chromosomes you are female. If you have one or more Y chromosomes you are male.

8 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Physically yes, mentally however is a totally different story, but obviously you’re either too ignorant or not educated enough on the subject matter to realize that. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Physically yes, mentally however is a totally different story, but obviously you’re either too ignorant or not educated enough on the subject matter to realize that. 

You seem to be quite judgemental. What I do realise is we all have varying degrees of difficulties through life but some of us don't feel the need to join a group or keep telling people about it. I am of the opinion to live and let live and I could'nt give 2 f@cks about how anyone chooses to live their life but I really don't need to know about it.

On 12/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, bobbin said:

According to an article I read the other day, there is a phenomenon among the trans female to male community called "bottom growth"..

Quite a cutsey (and feminine) phrase for the fact that they now sport a clitoris 1 to 3 inches long...

It's messing with my recollection of Juno.

Revolting

On 12/3/2020 at 3:08 AM, ourmanflint said:

Basically woke up one morning, said "I am now a man"

If my wife ever did that, I would give here a good serving again and show her who's boss, or am I supposed to accept that it's the other way around from that day on......hmmm, could be interesting ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

15 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

You seem to be quite judgemental. What I do realise is we all have varying degrees of difficulties through life but some of us don't feel the need to join a group or keep telling people about it. I am of the opinion to live and let live and I could'nt give 2 f@cks about how anyone chooses to live their life but I really don't need to know about it.

Mate, I’ve just reacted to your being judgmental. Maybe you should educate yourself on the subject matter first before you feel the need to make statements in regards to how other people should feel about their gender or what they are or what they should do...

24 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Mate, I’ve just reacted to your being judgmental. Maybe you should educate yourself on the subject matter first before you feel the need to make statements in regards to how other people should feel about their gender or what they are or what they should do...

Like I said, I am more than happy to let people live how they want. I do feel though, that lots of younger people with gender issues(not all) have deeper issues that need to be resolved before worrying about their gender and being almost pushed into certain choices by the alphabet community. 

Edited by CraigInBangkok

1 minute ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Like I said, I am more than happy to let people live how they want. I feel like lots of people with gender issues(not all) have deeper issues that need to be resolved before worrying about their gender and being almost pushed into certain choices by the alphabet community. 

It’s a very complex issue to say the least, but their issues are real nonetheless and unless you’ve been there or know someone or otherwise have educated yourself on the subject matter it’s not exactly easy to grasp what’s going on. One thing I know for sure, they don’t want to be in that situation either. It’s a massive strain and even if they go the sex reassignment route for a lot of them it’s still not the end of their troubles and it has nothing to do with the other problems they might have. It’s always so easy to judge from the comfort of one’s armchair when one isn’t the one suffering.