Elliot Page's Wife 'So Proud' After He Comes Out As Transgender

snoop1130

12 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

even if they go the sex reassignment route for a lot of them it’s still not the end of their troubles and it has nothing to do with the other problems they might have.

Honestly, I don't judge any individual, its the woke community as a whole that bothers me. I think everyone suffers at some point during life and sure its a complex issue but I am not sure I agree with the above statement. All mental problems are intertwined and I don't think gender is the real problem(most cases) in their search for happiness. 

9 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Honestly, I don't judge any individual, its the woke community as a whole that bothers me. I think everyone suffers at some point during life and sure its a complex issue but I am not sure I agree with the above statement. All mental problems are intertwined and I don't think gender is the real problem(most cases) in their search for happiness. 

What I’m disagreeing with is that you equate gender problems with general mental problems! Just because someone has a gender identity issue doesn’t mean that they have mental problems in general!

On 12/5/2020 at 3:48 PM, CraigInBangkok said:

IMO some are unhappy and think their problems will be solved by changing their gender. Of course it won't solve anything.

Rather like women that think getting breast implants will make their sex problems go away, when they won't.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2020 at 12:59 AM, pacovl46 said:

What I’m disagreeing with is that you equate gender problems with general mental problems! Just because someone has a gender identity issue doesn’t mean that they have mental problems in general!

In my opinion a gender identity issue is absolutely a mental problem.

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2020 at 10:28 AM, Gulfsailor said:

If it only were that simple. There are 14 chromosomal anomalies whereby one is born not with a standard XX or XY variant. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_chromosome_anomalies

So you are stating that all homosexuals are born with these anomalies. No.

There is nothing that sets homosexuals apart from heterosexuals. It's all mental drama that unfortunately the rest of society needs to bear.

I really don't care about anyone's sexual preferences or proclivities. Not interested in providing special treatments, privileges either.

16 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

So you’re saying that someone with a gender identity problem is insane then?

IMO only in an alternative universe does "mental problem" equate with insanity.

IMO everyone has mental problems of some sort about something. That's life, and no one gets out unscathed, IMO.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO only in an alternative universe does "mental problem" equate with insanity.

IMO everyone has mental problems of some sort about something. That's life, and no one gets out unscathed, IMO.

Just because that’s your opinion doesn’t make it so. In my book gender identity issues are not a “mental sickness” for the lack of a better word. As long as you agree with that we’re on the same page. 

People have been identifying as the opposite gender since time immemorial (The Bible, Dueteronomy 22.5, testifies to this), it's really not that big of a deal. Of course, now (Western) society doesn't need mothers or soldiers so much, but consumers (and these guys and gals make great consumers) life has got a lot easier for those who like to push the boundaries.