Covid in Phayao

ripstanley

My sons school will be shut tomorrow and Friday due to a Covid case who is now in Phayao Hospital. I also heard that at least 1 other school will be closed.

I searched google and found the following.

A 28 year old woman went to work at the 1G1 venue in early November and returned on November 27. A motorbike driver picked her up at the border and took her to the Chiang Rai’s Mae Sai district bus station. She then took a bus back to her home in Phayao.

She went grocery shopping, out to restaurants and to a beer garden. She drove to Chiang Mai and tested positive for Covid-19 on November 30 at a private hospital. She returned to her hometown to be treated at the Phayao Hospital.

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/6-more-thai-women-test-positive-for-covid-19-after-returning-from-myanmar-skipping-quarantine

• Thanks 1

While there is some encouraging news on the vaccine fronts, IMO, the restrictions will get tighter till at least after New Years, and it might even be a good time to stock up on beverages. They are still patting themselves on the back for the last round of bans and curfews. 

9 hours ago, moontang said:

While there is some encouraging news on the vaccine fronts, IMO, the restrictions will get tighter till at least after New Years, and it might even be a good time to stock up on beverages. They are still patting themselves on the back for the last round of bans and curfews. 

Why would the restrictions get tighter?