Trump hints at 2024 run, Biden to meet with U.S. workers hit by pandemic

webfact

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who wants to be an ally of a maniac? Sane people stay away from those mentales.

Surely you can do better than just call him names ?

Well, just pleased you didn't need to post photos of school girls in mini skirts and high heals , "maniacs'" of various persuasions around 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems Jared and Ivanka are trying to find a "friendly" place to live.  Can't go back to NYC, they'll be run out of town. LOL.

Seems they'll be pursing stuff like Sean Spicer and Sarah Sanders are doing.  Meeting with the alt right crowd and getting rich off that.  Getting involved with the GOP and other right wing political groups.

Ivanka can't really get into office easily.  But Laura has said this.  Stunning anyone would vote for this newbie.  Interesting to see how she's the adopted the "let's see what happens" from her father in law.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/25/politics/lara-trump-north-carolina-senate/index.html

"It would be an incredible thing. It's my home state, a state I love so much and. And look, I think we need some strong Republicans in Washington, DC. We had a great run with the Senate and the House this go-round, but you know, let's see what happens," she said during an appearance on Fox News.