Jealous ex drives pick-up into house and smashes all the windows with a hammer

webfact

29 minutes ago, webfact said:

She told the media that they had split up a long time ago and both have new families now.

After a few years with the New lady.......he obviously thought it wasn't quite such a good deal...... :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A post commenting on moderation has been removed:

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

1 hour ago, bodga said:

This is an extremely rare almost unheard of event, I have never met a more  nice, sincere  honest ,reliable , hard  working bunch than the Thais, I feel  blessed to live here, not a  day goes  by when I dont go down to the temple to give them some more  money to help with their worthy causes.

+1:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2020 at 8:34 PM, TKDfella said:

Maybe he was just delivering something to her and the brakes failed.

Apparently he hasnt been delivering her anything for a while and decided he would surprise her with a smashing night in.

Edited by Reigntax
  • Haha 1

A few years back there was a story about a farang who caught his wife cheating on him. He went and bought a ticket out of the country in a week. Just hours before his flight hr drove a bulldozer into the house and left.

My favorite jealous man story. In the US a man suspected his wife was having an affair with a certain man. One day while on the job he drove by his house and saw the certain man's car parked out on the street. He drove next to the car in his company cement truck and filled the car up with cement till the tires popped.

What a man won't do for------

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

A few years back there was a story about a farang who caught his wife cheating on him. He went and bought a ticket out of the country in a week. Just hours before his flight hr drove a bulldozer into the house and left.

Why did he have to leave the country?  If he paid to build the house, and most likely he did, it's his to bulldoze.  

Sound like a very one sided and full of hole version of the story.

Doing this after years and having a new familly.... i wouldnt be surprise to learn  they have a money story behind this act, like the ex borrowed her a big sum of money that she never intended to pay back.