• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This morning I would like to talk about the notion of death and dying. I bring this up because it occurred to me that most Thai people I know and have spoken to about this in the past seem not to

To answer the question directly, no, I don't.  We all have to die and the dead don't know that they are dead, so all fine to me.  I would rather avoid too much pain, which is another question, so I wo

thought it was a bottle!!   I dont fear death so much as the process of dying. I "lived in the moment" a bit too  much when i was younger and subsequently worry about the consequences that m

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Liverpoolfan said:

but once you do finally die, that process of 'dying' never actually existed, did it? 

Well, it did. but I doubt that I would be caring so much by that point.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, nikmar said:

Well, it did. but I doubt that I would be caring so much by that point.

it did in the same way as bad dreams exist.

when you wake up in the morning they are gone.

that's the way I look at a potentially painful death.

It's just a bad dream and once brain death occurs and my breathing stops I shall be awakened from that dream, or in other words, be freed from it.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

it did in the same way as bad dreams exist.

when you wake up in the morning they are gone.

that's the way I look at a potentially painful death.

It's just a bad dream and once brain death occurs and my breathing stops I shall be awakened from that dream, or in other words, be freed from it.

(kind of like life, life could also be a bad dream.. or is this getting too deep now? ) 😄

Just now, Liverpoolfan said:

isn't that a painful way to go out?

I read that overdosing on pills isn't the best way to go..

Not that there is any pleasant way to go, but as we live close to the golden triangle..

Well....you know what I mean 😉

Not sure and I will be unable to let you know afterwards, but I can't see 100 pills not working.  If you under dose it would be an issue and I think something like paracetamol can be bad news, so I guess its what you use rather than all pills are bad for the process.