Prince Harry suggests COVID is rebuke from nature

webfact

I respected Prince Harry for all he went through as a youngster, and that he served as a soldier and went into harm's way.

I lost all respect for him when he decided he would no longer be a working royal. I keep seeing headlines and wonder what happened to being out of the public eye, to live a normal life...no, actually I don't wonder at all. I hate that journalists give him the time of day. He is heading down the road of David Icke. And good luck to him, but I really do not wish to see his name in the media ever again. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

Harry time for you to shut up, coming out with c++p like that, just proves that you and Megan will do/say anything just to keep yourselves in the spot light.

Go easy on them Colin. People that walk away 'cause they are in the know are rare.

• Haha 2

Prince Harry has done much more environmental destruction in his life than the vast majority of people. Flying everywhere, firing all sorts of military weaponry polluting and poisoning the land with lead and other chemicals. His time with helicopters also was about burning lots of fuel. Just the amount of chemicals wasted producing his picture for the news for the world have done so much damage. He needs to repent and make amends, or he too may face Covid as nature's revenge.

maybe it is mother nature's way of culling the no brain idiots who think the virus is a hoax and they are so special they don't need to wear masks because they know more about a virus than scientists who have studied viruses all their lives?

• Like 1

Well, nature has a way of correcting itself. I doubt, though, that it has anything to do with climate change!

Having said that, mankind behaves like bacteria or a virus. We multiply and multiply until we will have either exhausted our food sources or we will have destroyed our host.

The sad part is, we’re the only species on this planet that could actually do something about it and protect all other species and what do we do? The exact opposite! We will be totally responsible for our own demise! 

• Like 1

More interesting is the fact  we arent  supposed to disrespect the royals on this  forum (of  any country) according to Thai  law seems blatantly  ignored here just like  me questioning  it.

No I dont like the royals or  double standards

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, pomchop said:

maybe it is mother nature's way of culling the no brain idiots who think the virus is a hoax and they are so special they don't need to wear masks because they know more about a virus than scientists who have studied viruses all their lives?

Would that include all those US Democrat leaders that break their own rules, and only apologise when found out, instead of doing the proper thing, IMO, and resigning? Even CNN is exposing them for the  hypocrites they are.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Would that include all those US Democrat leaders that break their own rules, and only apologise when found out, instead of doing the proper thing, IMO, and resigning? Even CNN is exposing them for the  hypocrites they are.

I see you are having trouble staying on topic and instead want to do some point scoring.   Apparently, those backing the loser just have an itch that can't quite be scratched.   

Thus far, I have not seen any of the Democrats breaking any laws, unlike the Trump rallies which were gatherings held in direct defiance of the regulations on the number of people in a public gathering.   I doubt there are few people who haven't had a lapse or two on issues related to the virus.  I went to the Dr.   The sign on the door said, "Masks are mandatory".   When I went in, the receptionist had removed her mask and was talking to someone.  Inside, one of the technicians also took his mask off while talking to me.  I could hear him just fine with a mask on.

Meanwhile, there is an entire group which refuse to comply with any restrictions.

But of course, all that doesn't address the fact that Harry is more or less getting it right.  With increased warming, we are going to see a lot more of these diseases.  Just look at a number of diseases such as West Nile Fever and Equine Encephalitis, which were a problem in the US sub-tropical region, but have now spread throughout the US and all the way to the Canadian border.  

So continue to take a swipe here or there at those you disagree with, but make sure you don't actually look at the problem and it's causes.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

sort of like the president and his lap dogs going out of their way to defy their own rules holding big rallies, parties, etc with little if any social distance and very few masks....and the president mocking people who actually are smart enough to wear a mask...the virus does not care what political party u like///...perhaps those dems are waiting for the president and his flunkies to resign first since they don't even attempt to hide their breaking of rules but encourage it?....so if you want the hypocrites to resign it should start at the very top of the political chain with POTUS.....of course he won't resign/leave after getting beaten in both popular and electoral vote....pitiful excuse for a leader.

• Haha 1

Well it is the rich people like Harry Megan, and other lucky people who were born into rich families, that will be able to afford the new Green world that we are all told that we should invest in, like those cheap Electric, but government subsidised vehicles, or other green energy like the expensive and very costly to maintain wind turbines, or other green but expensive things like those rich people mansions that are anything but cost efficient places to live, you know the pools, private gyms, and acres of grass to grow and trim etc.  I do like the electric bikes and 3 wheel carts and products that help many people.  Electric golf carts as well, since I am old enough that I do not want to walk for 18 holes of golf.  To hear the rich people tell the rest of us that we have to be greener because of climate change, that even the world itself is not helping with all the volcanoes etc that also affect our climate.

We can all do something like quit throwing our garbage all around. The world could start to get better control on our plastic waste, and recycle all of it.  The garbage in the oceans should be cleaned up and recycled as well. In the future, space garbage should be also cleaned up, but that will happen in 50 to 100 years from now, if we are still around. Just some of my suggestions.

Geezer

• Like 2