Birthmark

mrmicbkktxl

I take it the lesion has increased in size or changed appearance? As if not, one owuld nto usually worry about a birthmark being malignant,

Your problem will be having it checked by a doctor with much experience in skin cancers as these are very rare in Thailand.

Getting it removed is easy but method will depend oi whether a biopsy is indicated.

the best doctor in Thailand for suspected skin cancer is Dr. Anna in Pattaya. Consultation with her will run about 2000 baht.

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/doctor-profile?v_id=7&depid=2

If she feels the lesion is nto suspicious then you can get it lasered off at any derm clinic.

If it needs to be biopsied then need a skilled dermatologist to remove it - she can do unless it is in a location where you are concerned about cosmetic result in which case she might refer you to a plastic surgeon

26 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I take it the lesion has increased in size or changed appearance? As if not, one owuld nto usually worry about a birthmark being malignant,

Your problem will be having it checked by a doctor with much experience in skin cancers as these are very rare in Thailand.

Getting it removed is easy but method will depend oi whether a biopsy is indicated.

the best doctor in Thailand for suspected skin cancer is Dr. Anna in Pattaya. Consultation with her will run about 2000 baht.

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/doctor-profile?v_id=7&depid=2

If she feels the lesion is nto suspicious then you can get it lasered off at any derm clinic.

If it needs to be biopsied then need a skilled dermatologist to remove it - she can do unless it is in a location where you are concerned about cosmetic result in which case she might refer you to a plastic surgeon

Well I had it checked 5 years ago in Germany and they said it's cancer free.The size seems to increase and after a few months half of it is falling off and then it starts growing again.After it reached a certain size it starts to disturbe me,because my shirts are rubbing on it so  I want it off, but want to be sure it's not cancer.

Pattaya is good because I'm in Sriracha.!10000bt for test and removal is not really a bargain,5 years ago I paid around 150Euros for the test and they offered me to remove it for 90Euros.

Anyway thanks for informations