Lactase enzyme?

Wandr

Has anyone found a source for lactase enzyme in Thailand, preferably Chiang Mai? I will appreciate some directions if so. Does not have to be the original Lactaid brand.

If not in a store then what is the best online source. The two big online retailers are not proving very helpful. 

1 hour ago, Andy from Kent said:

Maybe you overlooked this online retailer.   They offer the product in thailand.

https://www.ubuy.co.th/en/search/?q=lactaid

Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately this business is a  ripoff artist.  They have inflated the price of the product by more than 50 percent,  and want to charge shipping on top. Why would anyone order from them?

try Aden Health store just south of Tesco lotus Kamthieng. Google has address. Maybe call first to avoid a wasted journey but the folks there have most things on that front

I just bought mine from Iherb. Took a while to arrive...

3 hours ago, beau thai said:

try Aden Health store just south of Tesco lotus Kamthieng. Google has address. Maybe call first to avoid a wasted journey but the folks there have most things on that front

I just bought mine from Iherb. Took a while to arrive...

Appreciate the info. I will be gone a few days and will check after I return.  I will post if I find anything interesting. 

In the meantime can you tell if there was any Thailand tax  on the iHerb shipment.  And if so what percent?