Xmas dinner in Korat

djayz

Looks like our plans to drive down to Hua Hin for a few days have been shelved to a later date, so, I'll probably be staying in Korat this year. 

Had a nice dinner at George and the Dragon last year but, according to Google, which knows everything, they're closed. 

Any other suggestions. Looking for a nice dinner. Not worried about the price (within reason). 

I'm in Korat but haven't heard of anything being organized. You'd probably learn more if you ask on one of the Korat forums. I think one's called Korat Expats, something like that, should be easy to find on Google.

• Like 1

Two places I have gone to in the past;

Sima Thani does a buffet spread every night of the week. Good value buffet. They season it up a bit at Christmas and usually include turkey and a few other bits. Not Christmas to the extreme, but pleases the Thais & kids with the huge choice.

The other one we like is Chez Andy Swiss Restaurant in the old town. Not sure what they will be doing this year.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RandG said:

The restaurant on top of the Kantary is excellent. Would imagine they will be doing  a Christmas Dinner.

The Grill Room is on Top and Orchard Restaurant is Lobby Level and Chinese Restaurant is 2 Nd floor 

• Thanks 1