Fiber internet service

Mavideol

18 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

meaning you have your TV connected via the 3BB Wifi modem and don't loose signal, I had some trouble with a stable connection located 6-7 meters away from the modem that's why I was looking for a booster but yesterday called 3BB service and asked them to reboot the service, they did and it's back to normal or good connection even at 8 meters away, guess I have to call them every week or so to reboot

No connection probs at all, and we are talking about a lot of concrete between the modem and the TV's.....

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2020 at 1:22 PM, Mavideol said:

thanks, will look for a good deal at Lazada, still have some time before my contract expires, appreciate all the help, to make sure we talk about the same stuff, is this the one 1540875877_ASUSRouter.jpg.8d91b83cb56993b08fb55d60a0b418b3.jpg

Yep, that's the one. When you get it, go to this URL - https://sourceforge.net/projects/asuswrt-merlin/files/RT-AC86U/Release/ - and download the 384.19 firmware. Do a firmware update and use this RMerlin version which is much easier to configure than the stock ASUS firmware. Your router will notify you each time there's an update with a yellow flashing symbol on the main setup page. He's a Canadian developer who works in conjunction with ASUS to unlock a lot of the power in the router that regular firmware doesn't uncover. And the VPN Client section is much easier to configure on this firmware.