Recommendations where I might buy a pair of Sony headphones?

SteezyP

Hi, I'm looking to buy a pair of Sony headphones to replace mine that got sweat damaged cycling up the Suthep hill.

My location is Huay Keaw road, near the zoo end. Does anybody know anywhere in this area I might find some? Or if not I can travel elsewhere in CM.

Thanks!   

21 hours ago, Mahseer said:

I always deal with Neo Entertainment Gallery who are on Huay Kaew road just up from Phucome hotel.

Thanks! I'll check it out, do they have a good selection? I mean I know I said Sony it the subject but now I think about it it doesn't have to be. Just something suitable for cycling (i.e. stays in the ear and can handle  a bit of sweat).

10 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Can go have a look behind ICON Plaza down HK rd to NW corner of Old city-Computer Plaza area

I got some bluetooth Hp for biking too..were decent enough but battery lost charge after 4 hrs riding

Thanks I'll check down there too

15 hours ago, SteezyP said:

Thanks! I'll check it out, do they have a good selection? I mean I know I said Sony it the subject but now I think about it it doesn't have to be. Just something suitable for cycling (i.e. stays in the ear and can handle  a bit of sweat).

Thanks I'll check down there too

I found a pair of sony at pantip plaza at night bazaar long ago but seems slim pickins..since you are close to ICON-Computer plaza go have a look at the back side, i came in from street behind....just to see what they have

Mine were not sony but folding bluetooth and were 200 bt, only issue being the battery sucked--4 hr charge