Chiang Mai to Nan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I apologize if this isn't the correct forum to use for my question. If you know of the proper forum for a Nan question then please enlighten me.   A friend wants to travel from CM to Nan and

Why are you asking this question in the Chiang Rai forum?   And unless you are one of the lucky 500 people who came into contact with one of the many Mae Sai/Tachilek  girls, why would you t

Went to Nan Wednesday came back yesterday, no talk of quarantine.  Picked up a 2020 phone book in Prae for the city.

Posted Images

Why are you asking this question in the Chiang Rai forum?

And unless you are one of the lucky 500 people who came into contact with one of the many Mae Sai/Tachilek  girls, why would you think you have to self quarantine travelling within Thailand at all?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

As far as I am aware if she has been living/working in Chang Mai then with inter province travel there is no need to self isolate/quarantine when she goes home, we are off to visit the outlaws soon, just book into our normal resort, no other conditions or requirements.

• Thanks 1

I'm in Chiang Khong (Chiang Rai Province) ...with the big family working in Royal Police, Marine Police, Military, Local Government, etc, etc, and they say the whole of Thailand at the moment has no quarantine requirements for inter-Province or intra-Thailand travel.

The last reference I can find regarding quarantine in Nan Province is a (since deleted) google search: 

Announcement of Nan Province regarding private accommodation as a place to stay for observation (Local Quarantine) of Nan Province (order on June 29, 2020)

11 minutes ago, RichCor said:

I'm in Chiang Khong (Chiang Rai Province) ...with the big family working in Royal Police, Marine Police, Military, Local Government, etc, etc, and they say the whole of Thailand at the moment has no quarantine requirements for inter-Province or intra-Thailand travel.

The last reference I can find regarding quarantine in Nan Province is a (since deleted) google search: 

Announcement of Nan Province regarding private accommodation as a place to stay for observation (Local Quarantine) of Nan Province (order on June 29, 2020)

Much better reply, many thanks.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:03 AM, ChakaKhan said:

I hear they used to have a zoo in Nan, until the duck died.....that town is so small it only has one yellow page 🙂

I have only been there once and even though it's not a huge city I felt it was pretty well sized.

Yellow page, what's that?

On 12/3/2020 at 7:16 PM, Tarteso said:

No problem... a friend of mine just come back from Nan to CM after a one week trip..

I'm more concerned with entering Nan, not leaving. That is because it seems that all the Providences have their own set of rules.

1 hour ago, dingdongrb said:

I'm more concerned with entering Nan, not leaving. That is because it seems that all the Providences have their own set of rules.

My friend traveled from Chiang Mai to Nan, stayed a few days and returned to CM, as I told you, without problem to entry or exit in Nan.

Edited by Tarteso