Doctor warns of possible second wave of COVID-19 spread by illegal returnees

snoop1130

12 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

Just drove into town from my village in the North West of CM province and the roadside checkpoints are back making sure every one is wearing a mask and doing temperature checks.

That should last for a week.

On 12/3/2020 at 8:36 PM, Soikhaonoiken said:

Totally obsessed, yes they have been lucky, but there is no need to panic residents... 

Have they? If one knows the mindset (of this establishment), one would have foreseen this op. Commented way back that this would be how it would play out, with them taking the high road and pushing for any infiltration of this thing as being external. Bottom line: Thailand - DESPITE WHAT THEY CLAIM - is as likely endowed with this thing as is the rest of the human race. They just don't want you to know.

Most of these sort od diseases - pandemics tend to come in 2 or 3 waves. In Thailand the waves may be small, but they need to be anticipated or else they will get bigger.

On top of the damage to the economy it is unlikely a big second wave could be handles by the healthcare system.

If one can't verify, how can one believe it is for the great good? Follow the money and the patents, get wealthier faster scheme. 

Me and my family will gladly deny the vaccine and whoever try to forcibly vaccinate us, I can't guarantee their safety. It is our rights and NO ONE can force us to consent.