People in Close Contact with Infected Women Test Negative

snoop1130

There’s an incubation period and most people will test negative if exposed and tested too early. Unless you’re asymptomatic, it is why symptoms are preferred before you are tested because then the test will be more accurate.

This is the standard for testing all over the world.

Yes the deaths from  uh, oh, ordinary flues, pneumonia, and other lung diseases

have likely spiked a lot this year, as they are not the corona virus.   Save the Face, at a 

cost to the general population,  who know that the low numbers in Thailand are not

the real numbers at all.   My Thai family in Thailand have told me many times, not to

believe what the news outlets and media outlets say about the magical low numbers.

They tell me that I will get 1 million baht from the tooth fairy, before I will ever see what

the real numbers are.  Like Never!

Geezer

2 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Yes the deaths from  uh, oh, ordinary flues, pneumonia, and other lung diseases

have likely spiked a lot this year, as they are not the corona virus.   Save the Face, at a 

cost to the general population,  who know that the low numbers in Thailand are not

the real numbers at all.   My Thai family in Thailand have told me many times, not to

believe what the news outlets and media outlets say about the magical low numbers.

They tell me that I will get 1 million baht from the tooth fairy, before I will ever see what

the real numbers are.  Like Never!

Geezer

If you go to Chiang Mai and get Covid, the province will give you 100k Thb

Thanks  I will not be going to Thailand or any place outside of Canada until I get vaccinated, and

also when the covid 19 situation is better under control.  Enjoy the heat of Thailand this Winter you lucky expats.  I may go to Thailand either the Winter of 2021- 2022  or for sure the next Winter. 

So far the start if Winter in my part of ALberta has been great. even today the temperature will

be above normal with the high getting to 10c. No snow on the ground except in the shaded

areas.  Love It!   I only worry about meeting someone one in my city who are anti maskers, anti

distancers. You know the red necks who know more than those around them. Dangerous people

live all over this earth.

Geezer