Britain to press ahead with Brexit treaty-breaking laws next week

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Leavers. 4 (should be four) years and you still can't accept what a cluster**** Brexit is going to be. Get a grip.

Of course there will be be problems. You are forecasting something that is 'going to be'. Just sit back and relax the 'end of the world isn't nigh'.

Just now, IvorBiggun2 said:

Of course there will be be problems. You are forecasting something that is 'going to be'. Just sit back and relax the 'end of the world isn't nigh'.

Phew......can relax now......off to the German Bar next door (what were the chances?...a German Bar) to play Rummicub......wife is 5-2 up....need to focus. Goodnight.

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Remainers. 4 years and yous still can't accept democracy. Get a life.

Ah, the usual ex pat Brexiteer response when presented with evidence of the mess Boris and his team have made of Brexit.

I know lots of Remainers, and we all accept the result. I know plenty of ex Brexiteers who regret it. 

But some Brexiteers, and you appear to be one, can't accept that the UK is a democracy where people have the right to criticise the government and it's policies.

I firmly believe, and there's plenty of evidence to support that belief, that the dreams peddled by Vote.Leave were built upon falsehoods and deceptions; and I have the democratic right to say so.

• Like 2