The Big Bang Theory stars talk reuniting for new show

snoop1130

BY RIANNE HOUGHTON

mayim-bialik-jim-parsons-1606986991.jpg

MICHAEL KOVAC / GETTY IMAGES

Towards the end of its run, Jim Parsons and Mayim Bialik's Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler *became* The Big Bang Theory, but now they're working together on an entirely different show – and Mayim reckons it's "the greatest job" she's ever had.

Sorry, Big Bang fans.

The former on-screen couple have reunited for the upcoming US version of Miranda, with Mayim taking on Miranda Hart's American counterpart, a cat café owner called Kat, while Jim will stay behind the scenes as an executive producer.

Ahead of new series Call Me Kat, Mayim reflected on their previous gig together. "Big Bang Theory was a finely oiled machine when I got there, which was fantastic because there was less pressure on me," she said at Fox's winter TCA presentation (via Entertainment Weekly).

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a34855861/big-bang-theory-jim-parsons-mayim-bialik-call-me-kat/

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

BY RIANNE HOUGHTON

mayim-bialik-jim-parsons-1606986991.jpg

MICHAEL KOVAC / GETTY IMAGES

Towards the end of its run, Jim Parsons and Mayim Bialik's Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler *became* The Big Bang Theory, but now they're working together on an entirely different show – and Mayim reckons it's "the greatest job" she's ever had.

Sorry, Big Bang fans.

The former on-screen couple have reunited for the upcoming US version of Miranda, with Mayim taking on Miranda Hart's American counterpart, a cat café owner called Kat, while Jim will stay behind the scenes as an executive producer.

Ahead of new series Call Me Kat, Mayim reflected on their previous gig together. "Big Bang Theory was a finely oiled machine when I got there, which was fantastic because there was less pressure on me," she said at Fox's winter TCA presentation (via Entertainment Weekly).

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a34855861/big-bang-theory-jim-parsons-mayim-bialik-call-me-kat/

I jumped on that headline but what a disappointment!  ????