The Biden Cabinet: President-elect begins to build a team

webfact

5 hours ago, Emdog said:

I don't see any caddies, pool boys, tupperware barons in the bunch. I thought Biden wanted a diverse team?

At least Joe has a sense of humour adding the man with an obvious wig. 

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling name reference removed
  • Like 1

Bernie Sanders supporters must be livid! The nomination was stolen from him by a DNC organized mass drop out to make Biden the only other candidate. If a couple of them had stayed in, it would be President-elect Sanders right now - with a much bigger majority.

Now they don't want to even give him a cabinet portfolio, despite his immense popularity and record of working for the people.

Biden isn't going to do anything worthwhile. I would be amazed if he lives through his first term, he's already fractured (laymans term is broken) his foot playing with his dog. If he's that fragile, then we could be looking at President Harris in a short time.

If he does live long enough, then I'm sure he'll be a one and done president. He either won't re-run, or he will be defeated by the next polished turd the republicans find. He was merely a vote against Trump. 

What a disapointing start. Obama centrists back in the hallowed halls of power with no real agenda or mandate. Progressives need a bigger voice in the cabinet, because it's progressives, the younger voters, who are going to elect the next president. They are the next generation, and filling your cabinet up with old Obama centrists is only going to produce the same old results and disenfranchise a whole generation from ever voting for a democrat again.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

Bernie Sanders supporters must be livid! The nomination was stolen from him by a DNC organized mass drop out to make Biden the only other candidate. If a couple of them had stayed in, it would be President-elect Sanders right now - with a much bigger majority.

Now they don't want to even give him a cabinet portfolio, despite his immense popularity and record of working for the people.

Biden isn't going to do anything worthwhile. I would be amazed if he lives through his first term, he's already fractured (laymans term is broken) his foot playing with his dog. If he's that fragile, then we could be looking at President Harris in a short time.

If he does live long enough, then I'm sure he'll be a one and done president. He either won't re-run, or he will be defeated by the next polished turd the republicans find. He was merely a vote against Trump. 

What a disapointing start. Obama centrists back in the hallowed halls of power with no real agenda or mandate. Progressives need a bigger voice in the cabinet, because it's progressives, the younger voters, who are going to elect the next president. They are the next generation, and filling your cabinet up with old Obama centrists is only going to produce the same old results and disenfranchise a whole generation from ever voting for a democrat again.

Agree with you I would love to see more progressives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Looking at these names, it's obvious the really good potential candidates want no part of a Biden administration.

Not enough lobbyists from the oil and gas industry? Trump appointed more lobbyists in 3 years than either Obama or George W. Bush did in 8. The golden age of foxes guarding the henhouse is drawing to a close. Sad.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I am pleased with this approach, might as well try some professionals, with experience, who seem devoted to public service.

It is a stark change to the past four years so probably off-putting for devotees of the current president, with a mostly "Acting" cabinet, made up of lobbyists.

Done and dusted. Thank you for this sage advice. Actually thought that I had already added you.

Thank you.  You've been on mine for years.

• Thanks 1