Former U.S. Presidents Obama, Bush, Clinton willing to take coronavirus vaccine on camera

webfact

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

A strawman argument, and not a very good one either ????.

I am not a COVID denier and I am not anti vaccine. I simply do not trust any of these 3 individuals. I'm afraid you're going to have to criticize something else that I have never said ????.

You would have to come up with a plausible reason for them not to take it. Which reason should be difficult for you to come up with since you claim not to be an anti-vaxxer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I wouldn't take anything like it before Jan. 20th.   Wait until we get some genuine health authorities back into the gov't.

I saw an interview with the CEO of BioNTech, maker of one of the jabs.  He says what's out right now will be refined and modified over the coming months.  Hopefully, it will be modified to be able to transport at room temp.

But as he says, as for long term effects from this jab, we won't know for some time.

This mRNA tech is really impressive.  SciFi stuff.

4 hours ago, watso63 said:

I'm sure they'll thank President Trump for Operation Warp Speed

The Pfizer vaccine that's likely to be the first distributed in the U.S. was developed without development support from OWS.

Pfizer did not accept federal funding to help develop or manufacture the vaccine, unlike front-runners Moderna and AstraZeneca.

In July, Pfizer got a $1.95 billion deal with the government’s Operation Warp Speed, the multiagency effort to rush a vaccine to market, to deliver 100 million doses of the vaccine. The arrangement is an advance-purchase agreement, meaning that the company won’t get paid until they deliver the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/health/was-the-pfizer-vaccine-part-of-the-governments-operation-warp-speed.html

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

A strawman argument, and not a very good one either ????.

I am not a COVID denier and I am not anti vaccine. I simply do not trust any of these 3 individuals. I'm afraid you're going to have to criticize something else that I have never said ????.

So you would trust....Trump?  If not these 3 dudes, tell us who you would trust.  Honest question.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

You would have to come up with a plausible reason for them not to take it. Which reason should be difficult for you to come up with since you claim not to be an anti-vaxxer.

I think you must be confusing me with someone else.

I need a plausible reason for what? For who not to take it? Your whole post is gibberish ????.

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

So you would trust....Trump?  If not these 3 dudes, tell us who you would trust.  Honest question.

No I wouldn't trust Trump.

I would look at the test data and then decide for myself. I trust my own judgement.