Trump spy chief labels China biggest threat to freedom since World War Two

webfact

It would appear that way.  On the news last night, the new US administration is gearing up a task force that has the capability of destroying  the Chinese navy within 48 hours, whether it will is another thing. Don't know if the 7th fleet will be included. Id say the task force will operate out of Oz and Sing. 

4 minutes ago, chainarong said:

It would appear that way.  On the news last night, the new US administration is gearing up a task force that has the capability of destroying  the Chinese navy within 48 hours, whether it will is another thing. Don't know if the 7th fleet will be included. Id say the task force will operate out of Oz and Sing. 

The 7th fleet is based in Japan and Guam. Singapore in principal allow forward deployment not on a permanent basis. 

hirohito hitler didnt have any money. these guys have all ours and our tek too. that weve handed over both in massive quantities in the last 25 yrs  says what fools big US and world wide corps are.japan is now paying its big comps to move out ,many have gone already .dont wage war just withdraw the free offers weve been handing over,dont buy their goods,most is now made elsewhere or will be with in a coupla yrs,you wanna buy the concentration camps bricks and mortar, the forts  and air bases in SC sea.the tear gas in hk go ahead.the landing craft that xis threatening to send to democratic peaceful taiwan.i see a few china trolls on here but thats world wide now banging the master race drum,sterilised the tibetans and mongols outta business.its the western non han next,this is a serious fascist dictatorship and far more dangerous than 30s fascists.xi made himself dictator for life last year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, gunderhill said:

You've got  one choice China to Dominate the world or The  U.S, who are you really going to choose.

Well if you’re an American or Chinese choice probably pretty easy. I imagine that much of the rest of the world is going to feel caught, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. 

The biggest threat to freedom in the world is obviously the rogue US.  China did not kill upwards of one million Iraqis every one of whom was innocent of 9/11 and WMD.  China did not announce a policy of perpetual war.  China's military budget does not compose 40% of the total global military budget of all nations.  

It's very telling that the territorial dispute that the US has with China is over the Spratly Islands, which are located in the South China Sea, not, for example, in the Gulf of Mexico.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I always find it fascinating that some "leader" in the USA finds some other country to be the biggest threat to world peace. As a 71 year old American I have observed my countries forays around the world  since Korea and the leading arms supplier to the world as well. Living in Vietnam at the moment where Americans murdered 3 million and wounded hundreds of thousands more and then left after trying to help save Vietnam from the Vietnamese, I find it deplorable to accuse the Chinese as being the greatest threat to world peace! How long has America been in the Middle East at war? Then you have Iran, Argentina, Chile, El Salvador, Nicaragua...and the list goes on. Unless we realize that its one race, the human race and we give up the idea of dominance whether its labeled Colonialism, Imperialism, or Communism we are doomed probably to extinction.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1