Looking for the Thai word for (Treat)

burgerking

treat me with more respect... 

this to me is always a funny thing to ask for... as it will not serve to increase respect but likely lower it... 

I am pretty sure, but not positive that most Thai know the word 'respect' - you might say 'hai respect dai mai' 

I think what you might be looking for is being critical of the speaker... you might say 'malayaht mai dee' = bad manners... or 'neet-sai mai dee' = temperament not good...

but be aware that both of these are very impolite of you to say... it is an insult that will not be forgotten... if that is what you want??

They also know the word "act" - so, it might be better to say - 'ker tort - act gup malayaht dee' which is more polite - 'excuse me act with better manners' 

but you are really walking a minefield here... 

Not really sure of the entire situation... but you can also say - 'mais dai poot bap nee' don't speak like that... 

**** please be careful and aware that you are facing not only language but cultural differences here... it is also possible that whatever they are saying might not be considered bad manners in Thailand. 

If you want to explain further, you can PM me.. 

กรุณาให้เกียรติผมหน่อย - Please give me some respect.
เคารพกันนิดนึงได้ป่ะ - Can I get a little respect?
ดูแลผมดีกว่าน่ะ - Treat me better

I put “Please treat me better” into Google,. 
ขอปติปฏิบัติต่อผมให้ดีขึ้น please behave better toward me. 

I have not looked there before and am surprised because I think that it is pretty good.  
I tried “I am not happy with you.” ผมไม่พอใจกับคุณ (I would omit กับ ) 

With close relationships I think that น้อยใจ เสียใจ are good words to research, especially if you feel slighted. 

So I think that if the poster rephrases what he wants to say considering katana’s and kenk24’s posts,  it will work. 

Naturally I consulted my interlocutor (nice word that!) on FaceTime. .  I was told that ไม่พอใจ was too strong and unlikely to receive a positive response, "it sound angry."  I asked about น้อยใจ and was told that it sounds weak to apply it to yourself (in the 1st person) and used mainly when referring to someone else.(in the 3rd person) 
These were suggested; 

ผมรู้สึกไม่ชอบนโยบายแบบนี้ 

ผมไม่ชอบกฏระเบียบแบบนี้ 

I have seen นโยบาย ระเบียบ only in formal settings so asked if this could be used with close and casual friends and the answer was with anyone. 
Later on Line app. These came; 
ผมไม่ชอบที่คุณปฏิบัติกับผมแบบนี้  (กับ or ต่อ) 

ผมเสียใจที่คุณทำแบบนี้ 

ผมอึดอัดใจที่เจอแบบนี้ 

I find that a fifty year old native speakers opinion is useful. 
It isn't definitive though, if anyone else has a Thai "interlocutor" their input would be appreciated. 

The problem is that westerners tend to think that Thai grammar is the same as English grammar.

It's not and in some cases, you cannot map one word for one word. It's better to ask a good Thai teacher and not google.

Each case would be different. In English, treat me with more respect is grammatically correct but I don't think you can substitute word for word.

Thai grammar is just different and that's the pitfall for foreigners learning Thai.

I used to think that. It is the reason that I know so few English equivalent words and why I use the term Thaigrit to show that the Thai had English syntax.  However  I have come to realize that the ubiquity of English has had a tremendous influence on modern Thai so that "treat me with more respect" can be translated almost word for word and be understandable to educated people.   
As my interaction shows Google can be a good starting point.  A translator will provide a few "stock" expressions or idioms to replace the Thaigrit and in time, the mood of Thai becomes natural. 
All spoken languages are idiomatic, โปรดถอดโรงเท้า written at an entrance is quite acceptable but ช่วยถอดโรงเท้าก่อน is what a Thai might say.