60 day extension based on marriage

Going to apply for a 60 day extension based on marriage at chaeng wattana. Is it correct the extension is a Cw and not mtt? My current entry expire 5 jan, will the 60 days start counting from jan 5 or from the day i apply? No financial docs needed?  Do i need the Kor ro 2 at cw? Will i need to make online appointment? Any up to date requirment for the 60 day ext is also apprechiated. Thanks!

You will be applying for a 60 day extension to visit your wife at Chaeng Wattana immigration. There is no appointment needed at CW.

You wife will need to be with you. Copies of her house book registry and ID card will be needed.

Your marriage certificate and a copy of it. I don't recall CW wanting a updated Kor Ror 2 but it might wise to get one at any Amphoe or Khet incase they do want one. No financial proof is required.

Your extension will start from the day your current permit to stay ends.

What do you plan on doing after the 60 day extension expires? The 60 day extension to visit your wife can only be applied for once per entry to the country.

If you plan on staying longer than March when it will end it might be best to apply for the 60 day covid 19 extension first.

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will be applying for a 60 day extension to visit your wife at Chaeng Wattana immigration. There is no appointment needed at CW.

You wife will need to be with you. Copies of her house book registry and ID card will be needed.

Your marriage certificate and a copy of it. I don't recall CW wanting a updated Kor Ror 2 but it might wise to get one at any Amphoe or Khet incase they do want one. No financial proof is required.

Your extension will start from the day your current permit to stay ends.

What do you plan on doing after the 60 day extension expires? The 60 day extension to visit your wife can only be applied for once per entry to the country.

If you plan on staying longer than March when it will end it might be best to apply for the 60 day covid 19 extension first.

Thanks ub! If i go to get a new kr2 at amphur/khet what do i need to bring, marriage cert, wife, wifes id? Or can i do it myself? Will apply for the yearly extension after but need the money to be seasoned hence 60 day first.. Is it correct the 400 k doesnt need to be from foreign source(chaeng wattana)?

3 minutes ago, sanook 1 said:

Thanks ub! If i go to get a new kr2 at amphur/khet what do i need to bring, marriage cert, wife, wifes id? Or can i do it myself? Will apply for the yearly extension after but need the money to be seasoned hence 60 day first.. Is it correct the 400 k doesnt need to be from foreign source(chaeng wattana)?

The money does not need to be from foreign source.

6 minutes ago, sanook 1 said:

It is easier from you wife to request printout of the Kor Ror 2. She would just need her ID card, complete a form and pay the 20 baht fee for it. You might need copies of several things to do it.

There is no requirement for proof the 400k baht came from abroad.

52 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is easier from you wife to request printout of the Kor Ror 2. She would just need her ID card, complete a form and pay the 20 baht fee for it. You might need copies of several things to do it.

There is no requirement for proof the 400k baht came from abroad.

Thanks, do i need to bring a copy of condo lease agrement? Is cw Open on wednsday next week?

24 minutes ago, sanook 1 said:

Thanks, do i need to bring a copy of condo lease agrement? Is cw Open on wednsday next week?

Have you had a TM30 form submitted for where you are living. If not they may ask for one to be done.

Best to have a copy of the lease agreement with signed copies of the owners house book and ID card with you.

They will be open next Wednesdays but closed on Thursday and Friday.

Archived