• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottles or cans?   I drink the small cans, can't say I've noticed any change in taste, elephant pee is elephant pee.  

The 7-elevens near me in Pattaya are carrying Beer Lao IPA, not cheap but it's a nice smooth brew. No idea where you live, but it's worth checking out a big 7-eleven nearby if you can, the small ones

Posted Images

2 hours ago, itsari said:

Curious to know if other chang classic  drinkers like my self have noticed a strange  after taste in chang beer in the last month . 

I find cans taste slightly different to bottle when poured into glass. 

I find bottle Chang beer which is the only beer I like to drink may taste different at times but I put it down to what I have eaten. 

Usually I find its pretty consistent. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply , the chang beer i drink is from bottles . A friend has also mentioned that the chang beer the last month has not been the best . Once i bought a bottle in a bar that  was undrinkable . Mentioned this to the management  of the bar and just got a shrug of the shoulders ,  added with a comment I don't drink beer . The change in the beer quality has been for the last month . 

Try the new Leo Number 8. Since it is new on the market at least it can't be old. And it is not so bad. But if it is produced like the normal Leo there might be noticeable fluctuations in taste depending on the production date. They seem not to be able to produce the same taste all the time like western breweries. 

Several years ago Chang tasted much better.  They have changed the formula several times over the last 5 years or so.  It really went downhill about the same time they switched to green bottles.

• Like 2