Heartless! Daughter keeps blind father, 89, tied up without food lying in his own feces 

webfact

18 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

The neighbours had been feeding the guy and giving him water. They told the Gamnan of his plight.
They searched and found the key to unlock him.

The Gamnan called social services. 
Social services took him in, cleaned him up and are now looking after him and took him to hospital and gave him a medical check.
So good on the community. 

There might be a good reason that she couldn’t care less about him. He might have been a wife basher and beaten her mum up, might have slapped her around when she was young or worse. He might have been a yaba using alcoholic.

I suspect it is more than we know. 

Just because he is old doesn’t mean he was a good person or dad.. Who knows? Maybe karma has caught up with him?

i would like to hear her side before we start giving her a damn good slap. It is very unusual for a daughter not to care about her father, especially in Thailand.

And that my friend is the reason for my request, as we all know there are always 2 sides in any story, I wasn't judgemental in my post, just asking for further information a bit farther down the line.

14 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

And that my friend is the reason for my request, as we all know there are always 2 sides in any story, I wasn't judgemental in my post, just asking for further information a bit farther down the line.

I am sure there will be more reports on this. Only Kaoded currently.
If I see more I will keep you updated.