Thailand is the Number 1 Asian destination for travellers planning holidays in 2021

webfact

We need the 14 day quarantine for a while, I did it and it sh*ts. Even in a 4* hotel. But not until land boards are secured will mass tourism return. The overly cautious airport security is a paper tiger. With what seems to be an in controlled situation in the north I am told " do not go north" . Same same as Rayong a while back. over reaction. Thai paranoia. 

The respondents plan to holiday for 2-3 weeks

if 2 weeks they will have to go home after 2 week quarantine 

the lucky ones will get 1 week in the greatest destination 

in the world.  These people just don’t get it.  Have any of them

traveled to a first world country 

• Like 1

Thailand could be me 1 again when they skip quarantine. However. I don't think this will happen soon as Thai health system cannot cope with massive Covid numbers. For now just a happy few I'll come and undergo quarantine voluntarily. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Natai Beach said:

A lot of negative comments as usual.

Thailand will bounce back faster than most. I cant see many risking their families health to go to covid ravaged Europe or the USA. 

And another positive comment.... from someone else with a vested interest. At least we get a bit of balance on here, and nothing wrong with a bit of optimism.

Many on the forum can't see families risking anything, including 15 days of quarantine, when infected people can just wander across the border. 

• Thanks 1

In 2019 Thailand was #9.  I would think China will fall below Thailand since lots of people will no longer go their with their horrible government and travel warnings being issued by many countries about going there.  Same thing for Turkey.  Then again, lots of bad publicity out of Thailand this year.

• Confused 1