how is this beach area???

Really enjoyed the Jazz Festival last night, lasted past 1:30 this morning.  Staying at the Centera so I can use their beach chairs to enjoy the music.

• Like 1

The beach in the Soi 67 vicinity is much better (cleaner/more sand) than north of the Hilton. If the place in Soi 67 is decent, and the beach quality is an important factor, then stay where you are.

3 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

If you have been staying here, have you not seen the beach? Go down and look, might be an option ¿¿¿¿

Been staying on previous visits.. sorry I didn't use an extra 300 words for the edges of the Spectrum. 

Just now, Jack Batty said:

The beach is very nice, as always. Lots of wind right now, so you’ll probably see a lot of kite surfers. 

What is the current (no pun intended) situation with the jellyfish? 

If you walk around the beach from the north and can get in front of the Hilton it's the best around 5pm to 6pm as they have a bar there and the 2 for 1 drinks are great, you can even order gourmet pizzas, if anyone asks are you staying at the hotel say no I am a guest and my friend will be joining me soon, then when you are done, pay and exit with a smile, guess my friend fell asleep again.

I have stayed at the Navy Hotel there north of the pier.  I worried about jelly fish, so I go south of

Hua Hin to the military beach across from the 2 statues.  I did enjoy the quietness of

the area at the north of the pier, but I think the fishing boats and boat activity would

attract more jelly fish north of the pier, than some of the beaches south of there.   The beaches

near monkey mountain were also nice. even the beach to the south of the ferry pier, that you

catch the ferry Hua Hin to Pattaya.

Geezer

14 hours ago, Olmate said:

You must be a real wild one.

O'contraire, I recently have stayed at the Hilton before and when I went down to the beach with my wife around 4.45pm, we decided to go back up the steps and to the beachfront bar for happy hour drinks between 5pm and 6pm as previously mentioned. Security asking if we were staying at the hotel, my reply was; we are guests (which was true) waiting for friends to join us and continued over to the bar for drinks and a pizza.

The security guard saw us not 15 minutes earlier walk straight on past him down the steps to the beach, so if he couldn't remember us, and accepted my reply, then I guess the poster could also enjoy himself there without paying to stay at the Hilton.

Just having fun with security seeing how far one could push the envelope.

11 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

so if he couldn't remember us,

maybe it was a different security guard? For you, they may all look alike - as well as for the security guard... 

you want to be remembered, wear a jesters dunce cap... [or give a tip] 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

maybe it was a different security guard? For you, they may all look alike - as well as for the security guard... 

you want to be remembered, wear a jesters dunce cap... [or give a tip] 

Maybe better...

Borat Mankini - CoolGift