Brexit decision time for Britain after hiccup in talks, EU says

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I dont think you should be bringing up independence after your recent display of total lack of knowledge on the subject. 

What, Scotland voted to stay in the UK union not so long ago, a few Nationalists won't let it go, is there anything else.?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

What, Scotland voted to stay in the UK union not so long ago, a few Nationalists won't let it go, is there anything else.?

And you were warned voting for Brexit risked the UK breaking up but you went ahead and did it anyway.

No point crying about it now. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

And you were warned voting for Brexit risked the UK breaking up but you went ahead and did it anyway.

No point crying about it now. 

Risk, what risk, and stop dreaming about being a border guard, it's not happening any time soon....????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Risk, what risk, and stop dreaming about being a border guard, it's not happening any time soon....????

Unlike you I have done my time as a border guard. After the Hollyrood elections its bye bye UK. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

I thooooooought so........:clap2:

Inner German border. Was a sight to behold. Still gone now after German unification.

Thats another thing the EU has done isnt it. Preserved peace in Europe for 75 years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Inner German border. Was a sight to behold. Still gone now after German unification.

Thats another thing the EU has done isnt it. Preserved peace in Europe for 75 years. 

By giving in to the Germans.  They have the engineering, France has the agriculture and the remnants are shared out.

9 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Preserved the peace for 75 years in Europe - I'm sure the Poles, Hungarians, Serbs, Bosnians, Croats, Ukrainians etc etc etc might disagree with you there!

It avoided Germany rising again militarily again if that's what you mean.

Were the Poles, Hungarians, Serbs, Bosnians, Croats and Ukrainians part of the EU when the experienced their civil wars?

• Like 1