20 James Bond Movies Are Now Streaming for Free on YouTube

snoop1130

My advice is: Don't watch them.

I always liked James Bond movies and I think I saw all of them in the cinema since I was young and I enjoyed them.

A couple of years ago I downloaded them all from an infamous pirate site and I started watching them. Sometimes I laughed and sometimes it was only sad to watch because all that brand new technology from that time was just outdated and sometimes laughable.

I suggest remember the movies like you remembers them, exiting like they were at that time. Maybe watch 5 minutes of the best scenes on YouTube, I am sure that is already now an option.

But don't imagine the movies will be exiting like they were long time ago when you saw them first.

James-bond-Watch-Moonraker-Seiko-M354-Me

On reflection, a bit unfair and not aimed at the contributor. I just find the story lines just so predictable and then a second let down as they  unfold into something so unbelievable. In fact that goes for almost all action movies.

Obviously very successful to a certain audience and great escapism, just not my cup of tea. 

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sometimes I laughed and sometimes it was only sad to watch because all that brand new technology from that time was just outdated and sometimes laughable.

The special effects were sometimes pathetic. The Dragon in Dr No wasn't going to scare anyone in real life.

Also, some of the Bond Girls in early movies just weren't attractive, IMO. Everyone went nuts for Andress in the white bikini, but compared to now it was nothing to get excited about. We must have been really sexually deprived back then.

Without Connery and his mega sexuality the Bond franchise would have ended with Dr No, IMO.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The special effects were sometimes pathetic. The Dragon in Dr No wasn't going to scare anyone in real life.

Also, some of the Bond Girls in early movies just weren't attractive, IMO. Everyone went nuts for Andress in the white bikini, but compared to now it was nothing to get excited about. We must have been really sexually deprived back then.

Without Connery and his mega sexuality the Bond franchise would have ended with Dr No, IMO.

dragon-tank-dr-no

Somehow I like that stupid grin of that "dragon". ????

• Like 1