The Emerald Golf Club, just 850 baht after 3pm - all in

On 12/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Catkiwi said:

Pattaya Country club, Plutaluang and others offering a standard 1000 baht for Caddy / Green Fee / Cart at any time of the day

Pray tell how you are getting 1000 all in for PCC at the moment as the group I play with would certainly be interested?

4 hours ago, topt said:

Thanks. Timing is a little too late for us.

Will let you know next Thursday 17th....if we get the voucher which then allows you to play (Mon to Fri) week after week for 1000baht all in (not time restricted) and whether that voucher is transferable.

• Thanks 1

4 of us played Pattaya cc today for 1050baht all in T off 1.12pm We each received a voucher for 1000baht all in package Mon to Fri /1500baht weekends ...vouchers must be used by the 24th December then can be used again and again and again in a rolling 7 day period...nothing to say the vouchers not being transferable.

I had never played there before and i would definitely go back, course has ongoing improvements going on but i thought it was very good for the price.

On 12/20/2020 at 10:40 AM, radjag said:

Do you need to book ahead at Pattaya CC, or just show up?

We normally book just to be sure although it is not busy except for the odd tournament day. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Things must be picking up (latest PSC Rate) Emerald now 1700 baht all-in compulsory cart or 1550 shared cart

Rayong golf courses have been closed per yesterday, as far as I know

and most courses now have their own promotions, PSC prices hardly give an advantage anymore - I'm not even sure it's being actively followed up at the moment

Edited by tgw
3 hours ago, tgw said:

Rayong golf courses have been closed per yesterday, as far as I know

and most courses now have their own promotions, PSC prices hardly give an advantage anymore - I'm not even sure it's being actively followed up at the moment

Psc have some up to date offers vouchers etc but there general price list for over 30 "Local " courses are updated every month ...and sometimes within the month as well.

2 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Psc have some up to date offers vouchers etc but there general price list for over 30 "Local " courses are updated every month ...and sometimes within the month as well.

I know... it used to be very useful, but most courses I talk to nowadays quote me directly the reduced price without anyone mentioning PSC.