How to raise the dispute for Lazada

nabbie

Hi, I have returned my good to Lazada under the Lazada procedure & the reason - it does not match my order. After waiting for the decision, they rejected it. So next step is to raise the dispute via Lazada page. The instruction from Lazada chat says that I should find the dispute button next to the chat button but I am unable to find it via both "track my order" and "returns/refunds". Appreciate if anyone has the experience how to raise the dispute, please kindly tell me how. Thanks.   

• Haha 1

In Lazada browser website menu, what options are available to you when you select the ACCOUNT / "My Returns and Cancellations" and then "My Returns" ...do any entries have a menu option, or options after you click an entry??   (Note: In the example below I don't have any pending returns so no relevant data)

image.png.4754d3d5a306fe41b0f715d8ed9e12f3.png

image.png.f70c1f8ae5e91474097f1cfe4341071a.png

I suggest you chat with them again. And if necessary again.

I had recently a wrong delivery. I chatted with them and not much happend. And again. And again.

Finally I chatted with one guy who took care of everything. He also issued a gift voucher as apology.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RichCor said:

In Lazada browser website menu, what options are available to you when you select the ACCOUNT / "My Returns and Cancellations" and then "My Returns" ...do any entries have a menu option, or options after you click an entry??   (Note: In the example below I don't have any pending returns so no relevant data)

image.png.4754d3d5a306fe41b0f715d8ed9e12f3.png

image.png.f70c1f8ae5e91474097f1cfe4341071a.png

Thanks for your copy/paste.

Please see the copy of mine after seeing your copy. Return rejected is shown but no sign of the dispute button. Even I tried to click "More details", still nothing. I guess it is just my bad luck though.   

image.png.a03392ed9edc6067d463b7b73d7a9ae5.png 

24 minutes ago, nabbie said:
5 hours ago, RichCor said:

..do any entries have a menu option, or options after you click an entry??

Please see the copy of mine after seeing your copy

Nabbie, In your example I see links for (1) "MORE DETAILS" and (2) "Order #nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"   ...does clicking any of those links lead to anything else? 

2 hours ago, RichCor said:

Nabbie, In your example I see links for (1) "MORE DETAILS" and (2) "Order #nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"   ...does clicking any of those links lead to anything else? 

Click More Details - it would appear like this :

image.png.4440c62d4ab00bf260727cac75fc2943.png

Click Order #nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, 15 packages within one order. Return rejected is from package 10. See below.

image.png.0c80bf84541bba3c9d500889fd961922.png

I guess this forum is my last resort to find the dispute button - if not possible, no worries. Thanks.   

31 minutes ago, nabbie said:

Click More Details - it would appear like this :

image.png.4440c62d4ab00bf260727cac75fc2943.png

Click Order #nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, 15 packages within one order. Return rejected is from package 10. See below.

I guess this forum is my last resort to find the dispute button - if not possible, no worries. Thanks.   

In here I see another more details tab, have you tried that one.

If I remember correctly, in the email you receive that your return is rejected, there will be a dispute tab, but you have to enable "show images" in your email

If that fails, chat with Lazada, not the seller, and they will sort it out for you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichCor said:

I would suggest using the Lazada chat option to ask them WHY the wrong item return was rejected.

Lazada chat is programmed - no reality in human dialogues - so it would not understand your question! 

• Like 1

???

Chat with Lazada

TB1gdlOiljTBKNjSZFuXXb0HFXa.png
  • If you're looking for answer, solutions, assistance, or providing feedback on our performance?
    Please contact us through this LIVE CHAT service.
    We will be happy to help you solve your problem quickly and easily!

Chat Operating Hours: 08.00-20.00 Mon-Sun

• TB1nn6biljTBKNjSZFuXXb0HFXa.png
  • Still need help?
    Phone: 02-018-0000 (08:00-20:00 Mon-Sat)

11 hours ago, Susco said:

I see now that your return was rejected on 26/11, so you will not have a dispute button, since your time to start a dispute has expired

Yes, possibly. I can not remember if I was seeing the dispute button immediately after 26/11. However I shall keep that in mind in near future. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I have 3 times disputed a Lazada refund request and all 3 times, Lazada ruled in my favor.

I don't recall how I did it except that it was not difficult. So indeed likely it is the time lapse that prevents you from seeing the dispute button.

Lazada does have a Live chat function (distinct from the automated thing) and I have found them to be quite good.  Try just typing in "Agent" into the chat box.

Vendors seem often to refuse refund, even when it is obvious they were at fault,  so it is not unusual to have to raise a dispute.

Thanks for explanation & tip about typing in Agent. Sure I will try that and I agree you that a dispute should be good practice in order to strengthen Lazada's reputation.     

14 minutes ago, nabbie said:

Strangely, I am unable to catch any Lazada humans but too many robots instead! 

You can't find the dispute button, can't find the live chat, maybe the internet is a bit too complicated for you ????

image.png.6ffc971caa98e2c91be7036bd955ef8f.png

• Like 2

Hi, I am pleased to say that I have finally chatted with Lazada human by typing lazada agent via Lazada chat. They will investigate & send me an email within 2 business days. Many thanks to all of you for allowing me to rob your time! ????  P.S. please close this topic. 

Edited by nabbie
  • Like 2