• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit over dressed but hey....its Sunday so I guess you're off to church next.

Well, the girls always love gays ("Why are all the best men gay?") - because they're non-threatening.   As to the clothes, they would look OK if everyone - or at least every upper crusty mal

I don't play golf, I still have a sex life.

Posted Images

Well, the girls always love gays ("Why are all the best men gay?") - because they're non-threatening.

As to the clothes, they would look OK if everyone - or at least every upper crusty male - was wearing them. But, as that suggests, they are entirely impractical in the modern world where egalitarianism and work competence are actually required of most people most of the time. These clothes are (and were 200 years ago) the clothes and the symbols of rich & leisured people.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I'm not gay but you can't deny that the clothes are elegant. He probably is gay but has style, courage and the energy to make a business out of it. I look at the clothes as manly elegance, yes I'd wear it in public and I bet the girls would love it.

🙄 Yeah, right! Pay enough money, the girls will love anything!

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

Well, the girls always love gays ("Why are all the best men gay?") - because they're non-threatening.

As to the clothes, they would look OK if everyone - or at least every upper crusty male - was wearing them. But, as that suggests, they are entirely impractical in the modern world where egalitarianism and work competence are actually required of most people most of the time. These clothes are (and were 200 years ago) the clothes and the symbols of rich & leisured people.

Why impractical? they have all the elements of a normal suit of clothes you would wear in an office, jacket, trousers, waist coat etc. No you wouldn't wear it on a building site or on a production line but you wouldn't wear a modern suit there either. The style is elegant, yes and classy because we aren't used to seeing it, certainly a little dramatic perhaps but above all not boring.

16 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Why impractical? they have all the elements of a normal suit of clothes you would wear in an office, jacket, trousers, waist coat etc. No you wouldn't wear it on a building site or on a production line but you wouldn't wear a modern suit there either. The style is elegant, yes and classy because we aren't used to seeing it, certainly a little dramatic perhaps but above all not boring.

As for the girls (or indeed the boys), the clothes would be hard to get out of in a hurry (particularly when hard), and harder still to get back into. 🤓

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

I just showed the clip to my wife and 20 year old step daughter both thought they were attractive and had sex appeal, especially the brown and black one.

1 minute ago, mfd101 said:

As for the girls (or indeed the boys), the clothes would be hard to get out of in a hurry (particularly when hard), and harder still to get back into. 🤓

Who said that the age of romance was dead, haste is for teenagers.

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

I just showed the clip to my wife and 20 year old step daughter both thought they were attractive and had sex appeal, especially the brown and black one.

Oh, and which one will you be buying? The black or the brown, or both? 🤔 If you have a wife, which girls are you trying to impress???

Just now, PatOngo said:

Oh, and which one will you be buying? The black or the brown, or both? 🤔 If you have a wife, which girls are you trying to impress???

I'd go for the black one. Not to impress the girls but just for the pleasure of looking elegant.

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

I would instead like to wear these throwback caveman clothes instead.

image.jpeg.fafba101544a23f075a4d86f0dcbc04e.jpeg

Edited by ThailandRyan