Elite card giveaway for 10 million baht condo purchase begins next month

rooster59

Well you can actually buy several condos, from google translate : 

However, those who buy condominiums participating in this project There is no need to buy a single unit, priced at 10 million baht, perhaps buying multiple units. But the combined price is not less than 10 million baht and must be purchased from the same company for inspection. By specifying qualifications, buyers aged 20 years and over are required to bring evidence of foreign funds transfer for investment in Thailand and proof of ownership of the property with a total value of not less than 10 million baht to apply for an Elite card. Flexible One, which is also required to pass the qualification examination as required. Which must not be a transnational criminal Or money laundering gangs that secretly hide in Thailand

• Haha 1

They are so stupid and believe that people are dumb that they use tiny gift to bait farang. 

10 mil. for only for 5 years  ?? For what. Other country give you a residence permit to stay !!. 

And thai idiot politician wants to kick the owner after 5 years for so much money for little condo !!

Whoever said "Money can't buy you love" has never intermingled with the Thai junta.  Immigration has a theme park feel to it, now more than ever.

The troubles with buy in Thailand:

1.  Management fees sometimes do not keep pace with maintenance needs, like a broken elevator example.

2.  The possibility of terrible neighbors.   Never experienced that myself, but my wife has.

3.   A non appreciating asset because Thai elites love building condos.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

i imagine this new 10 million baht elite club will just about fill 1 mcdonalds table

Damn.

Where are they? We were told that a minimum 358,000.000 people would rush for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

80C03B21-5D68-4088-A50A-A08DD63BAE95_4_5005_c.jpeg

Again, oh wow.  They hope to move 100 condos.  Pathetic.  Such teeny tiny thinking.  Come up with a plan that will move 10,000 condos or more a year and you might be on to something.   Yet another total time-waster--especially reading all the fine print.   Again, keep it easy and simple and go for large numbers.  Something that is only appealing to 100 people is ridiculous.  

19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

This is the "Elite Flexible One" scheme that will give foreigners who invest heavily in Thai condos a five year visa to stay in the kingdom.

All you have to do is spend 10 million baht (about a third of a million US dollars) on a condo and commit not to sell it for five years

Baby laughing.gif

20 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I am guessing that those that bought in the past and spent 10 million baht or more on their purchase will not be grandfathered in.  However, I can not see anyone just spending that kind of money in order to get a free Visa, at least not those retiree's who already have a house, condo, and a extension of stay, but then maybe there are a few digital nomads or bitcoin investors who would fit the bill.  

Cheaper to just buy the Elite Card. 

• Like 2