vacinnes could give immunity for 3 months

3NUMBAS

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/covid-19-vaccine-give-virus-23119252

Covid-19 vaccine may give virus immunity for three months, government scientists report

A paper published by the New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group said the duration of 'natural or vaccine induced immunity is not yet fully understood'.

The new Covid-19 vaccine may give people immunity from the virus for 90 days.

A paper published by government scientific advisers said that the duration of the jab’s effectiveness is ‘not yet fully understood’.

Their estimate is based on the fact that other coronaviruses tend to reinfect after one or two years, the Mirror reports.

By
Chiara Fiorillo
  • Haha 1

On 12/5/2020 at 10:51 PM, Tarteso said:

No one can predict the long-term effects or immunity time of a vaccine, simply because there is no evidence to verify immunity or effects.  Until this day, no one has the ethical, moral,  or scientific authority or power to ensure the efficiency of a vaccine. Of course, apart from the false information given by the pharmaceutical companies.

Vaccination has been in use for centuries. There is plenty of epidemiological evidence to confirm its effectiveness. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Vaccination has been in use for centuries. There is plenty of epidemiological evidence to confirm its effectiveness. 

That is so clear and obvious, I am talking about the time necessary to ensure its long-term ....”effectiveness”

55 minutes ago, TSF said:

According to Dr. John Campbell there are 8000 people alive today who caught sars covid 1. And 17 years later all of these people have complete immunity to covid-19. So there is evidence that immunity to covid-19 gained through vaccines could, and probably will, give lifelong immunity. 

8000 guinea pigs were actually tested? 

If this was all proven re applicability with c19, then wouldn't there be any debate required at all on the question of a c19 vaccine, if there's these 8000 sources of antibodies to start up from? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, johng said:

I watched  former Pfizer Vice President Mike Yeadon  the other day

he explained amongst many other interesting things that this "new" virus is 80% similar to the SARS virus  for which recovered patients blood has shown immunity for years. ( 21.46 in this video)

https://blazingpress.com/former-pfizer-vice-president-mike-yeadon-explains-that-the-spread-of-covid-19-is-over-and-the-public-is-being-lied-to-banned-video-on-youtube-twitter-and-facebook/?fbclid=IwAR22vRhWmjga0u3kdmEKCqPZ9U5HpZEMaNDQVxw2Rrj0epF20xHkODYbCtE

US Currently Hospitalized | The COVID Tracking Project

image.png.1a2c8e053a19eff2f84b1929b12b8802.png

US Daily Deaths | The COVID Tracking Project

image.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

How many people die in the USA of any cause in a day/week/month and how has that been affected by Covid? If the figures are correct we should see tens of thousands more deaths, but from what information I can find, the daily average death rate is the same as before the Covid outbreak?

Excess-mortality-during-the-Coronavirus-pandemic-COVID-19-Our-World-in-Data.png.5753edb13b400a121dbfac55664b5519.png

Not up to date yet but you get the idea.

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2020 at 12:36 AM, johng said:

3 months !   thats going to be an impossible  but lucrative task  jabbing 8 billion people again and again and again. Total madness.

If you look at Modernas vaccine a small study showed that the participants had a high level of anti bodies for 3 months and then it slowly declines.

Which means the vaccine could be effective for a long time after 3 months. 

20 hours ago, xylophone said:

Whilst we have got a very knowledgeable fellow by the name of @partington on the thread, and also related to the immunity question, is it really necessary to have a vaccine??

Immunity or not, I've been unable to find out exactly what the total death rate is in the likes of the USA, versus the daily death rate, with Covid.

How many people die in the USA of any cause in a day/week/month and how has that been affected by Covid? If the figures are correct we should see tens of thousands more deaths, but from what information I can find, the daily average death rate is the same as before the Covid outbreak?

I hope somebody can provide an answer, as it's bugging me somewhat!

You may be right that overall death rate is largely unaffected over a broad period of time, because covid 19, mainly, sadly, kills off people who are already sick or are old.  However, I think we can say it likely robs some people of a year or more of their lives. Certainly, in the UK the excess death rate has been significant.  In time, we might also consider that people didn't die so much of covid19, but rather an immune disorder it exploited.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

You may be right that overall death rate is largely unaffected over a broad period of time, because covid 19, mainly, sadly, kills off people who are already sick or are old.  However, I think we can say it likely robs some people of a year or more of their lives. Certainly, in the UK the excess death rate has been significant.  In time, we might also consider that people didn't die so much of covid19, but rather an immune disorder it exploited.

Thanks for your reply, and Salerno kindly posted a graph which gave the info I was looking for......

image.png.19c54b141df51c44317c8c932f18bd28.png

Sadly though I also uncovered this from The New York Times, which shows the complete incompetancy of trump and his dumb associates....

image.png.4c0916ad4c8df4057d81e4a21c9d1836.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Thanks for your reply, and Salerno kindly posted a graph which gave the info I was looking for......

image.png.19c54b141df51c44317c8c932f18bd28.png

Sadly though I also uncovered this from The New York Times, which shows the complete incompetancy of trump and his dumb associates....

image.png.4c0916ad4c8df4057d81e4a21c9d1836.png

Pity the Oxford vaccine got such a bad press in America- it would have been ideal for the USA. 

Edited by mommysboy

On 12/7/2020 at 4:35 PM, tifino said:

8000 guinea pigs were actually tested? 

If this was all proven re applicability with c19, then wouldn't there be any debate required at all on the question of a c19 vaccine, if there's these 8000 sources of antibodies to start up from? 

The "guinea pigs" are usually US military soldiers.

According to Dr. John Campbell there are 8000 people alive today who caught sars covid 1. And 17 years later all of these people have complete immunity to covid-19. So there is evidence that immunity to covid-19 gained through vaccines could, and probably will, give lifelong immunity. 

It gets better than that. Check out out the US states and Canadian provinces that have the lowest incidence (as cases per million population) of Covid.

- What do they have in common?

They are all down wind (literally) of the 2002/3 Toronto SARS outbreak. Whilst it seems at first take improbable, the chances of these stats arising randomly are in themselves extremely remote. It seems likely that SARS virus (quite possibly dead virus, given exposure to the elements for hundreds of miles as it is carried on the wind) and arriving in exceptionally small quantities, has nevertheless managed to build enduring resistance to Covid.

Moreover this is not confined to Toronto. Taiwan has not staved off Covid through extreme restrictions, reports suggest that precautions are only moderately observed there. The legacy of SARS is widespread resistance to Covid, encompassing many more people than got infected with SARS.

The even better news is that if a light brush with SARS twenty years ago gives you protection against Covid today, it is unlikely that any mutation of Covid will spawn a fresh pandemic.

It's a fair call that as people build resistance from low level exposure, Covid is very likely to vanish into the background over the coming months.

On 12/8/2020 at 2:05 PM, mommysboy said:

Pity the Oxford vaccine got such a bad press in America- it would have been ideal for the USA. 

Down to Astra Zeneca's missteps:

Blunders Eroded U.S. Confidence in Early Vaccine Front-Runner

The Oxford-AstraZeneca effort held great promise to help arrest the pandemic. But a series of miscues caused it to fall behind in the U.S.

AstraZeneca Missteps Undermined U.S. Faith in Coronavirus Vaccine - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

16 hours ago, placeholder said:

Down to Astra Zeneca's missteps:

Blunders Eroded U.S. Confidence in Early Vaccine Front-Runner

The Oxford-AstraZeneca effort held great promise to help arrest the pandemic. But a series of miscues caused it to fall behind in the U.S.

AstraZeneca Missteps Undermined U.S. Faith in Coronavirus Vaccine - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Yes and no.  The main point is the US press gaslighted a very good and much needed vaccine for the USA, because the data is messy.