While At The Gym (In & Out)

Solinvictus

Everyone has got their own methods and ways of course. When I'm at the gym, I want to get in and out alongside not resting too long.

I notice Asian folks don't really do much lower body work especially leg presses or squats. I find myself to be the opposite. Guess that's why me arms are flimsy!

Whats up with gyms not opening up early in the morning!? Seems to be the norm here. I can't wait until 10am! Run!

On 12/6/2020 at 6:27 AM, Solinvictus said:

Everyone has got their own methods and ways of course. When I'm at the gym, I want to get in and out alongside not resting too long.

Well, yes. And thank you for sharing; we'll all keep that in mind. Now some do wish to linger a bit longer, savor the experience, so to speak. Some enjoy spending extra time in the sauna or take a dip on the pool afterwards, included in the membership, as I sometimes do.

On 12/6/2020 at 6:27 AM, Solinvictus said:

I notice Asian folks don't really do much lower body work especially leg presses or squats. I find myself to be the opposite. Guess that's why me arms are flimsy!

Whats up with gyms not opening up early in the morning!? Seems to be the norm here. I can't wait until 10am! Run!

Amazing, though hardly uncommon here, how you were unable to notice any Western folks also not doing as much lower body work, as they have the same tendency:

New research from Sweatband has revealed that legs are the most neglected muscle groups when it comes to working out. 

--https://www.hfe.co.uk/blog/men-neglecting-lower-body-in-workouts/

Why do most people neglect their lower body when working out?

It's well known.

As noted by other posters, some gyms open early. But most of us expats lead relaxed lives, get up late, linger in bed with a lovely, enjoying a leisurely getting in and out. Then, of course, write a few posts on TVF.

But anyway it doesn't matter what time you train as long as you do so consistently. If you have nothing else to do then you can get in a complementary workout at home in the morning and top it off w/ the gym later--and so get "in and out" much faster. Can that be challenging enuff? Yup. I doubt you're as fit as this guy:

Lazada has the equipment you'll need. ???? Sorted!