Trump stumps in Georgia for two Republican candidates while pressing vote fraud claims

rooster59

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I don't know if she has reported any abuse threats. In the hearing it was announced that she has a a sworn affidavit w.r.t vote counting irregularities and that she is aware of the penalties which also include jail in the USA. 

Maybe it has not occurred to you like Trump, she is not aware she is lying.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stevenl said:

We were talking court proceedings, where unfortunately this presidential election will be decided. The senate hearings will not affect this.

It is really easy: on camera out of court the campaign is claiming widespread voter fraud, in court they are staying far away from that claim. So your claim 'evidence is there but not widely reported' is simply not true.

The outcome of senate hearings may affect and influence whether or not this evidence is presented and heard in courts. I don't really understand the rest of your post - if they can't get access to the courts for full hearings, then how can they get the evidence heard and judged? 

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sujo said:

There you have it. You want to post conspiracy theories.

Am I missing something here? Why don't the Democrats have them too? Oh yes, the Mueller Report in its redacted form was a conspiracy, according to Trump.

Naughty Democrats, conspiring to end the pandemic and rob Trump of his kudos in fast-tracking a vaccine.

10 minutes ago, Sujo said:

The republican only hearing in Pa was not an official hearing. It was a republican town hall with no swearing in.

The video of suitcases and late nite counting has already been debunked.

The witness you love has just finished probation for computer crimes. She signed an affidavit for what she believed occurred, not what did occur.

The first one was a republican only hearing in PA, yes. The others were not. There is no swearing in some of these hearings - one reason for the affidavits I suppose.

The video of suitcases and late night counting may have been denied by some but has certainly not been debunked. 

Not aware of any probation for computer crimes that the witness may have served but she is still entitled to swear as to what she saw.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

The first one was a republican only hearing in PA, yes. The others were not. There is no swearing in some of these hearings - one reason for the affidavits I suppose.

The video of suitcases and late night counting may have been denied by some but has certainly not been debunked. 

Not aware of any probation for computer crimes that the witness may have served but she is still entitled to swear as to what she saw.

Yes, she can swear to what she saw, but the conclusion is simply incorrect.

Yes, has been debunked.

Any Democrats present in those 'Senate hearings'?

• Like 2