Trump stumps in Georgia for two Republican candidates while pressing vote fraud claims

rooster59

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

There is a lot of courage required to use a guy who says totally different things out of court then in court where the truth counts. I mean those kind of things make you look like a fool and it take courage indeed to destroy ones own credibility on a forum.

Below an paste from an article where it shows clearly what others have stated already

“This is a gross miscarriage of the process that would assure that these ballots are not fraudulent,” he said. “It’s a fraud, an absolute fraud.”  (in public)

Under questioning from a federal judge in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, Mr. Giuliani made a different admission: “This is not a fraud case,” he said. (in court)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/18/us/politics/trump-giuliani-voter-fraud.html

an paste from an article?

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I can't read this unless you pay for me.

if using mozilla/firefox hit F9 to get the reader pane that bypasses the paywall.

or click the little texty-looking box a the right side of the address bar.

i'm sure chrome or opera browsers have that functionality as well.

if you can't get it to work, google is your friend.

there's this excerpt from the actual trial recording on "law and order network" youtube channel.

i'll give you the link, but won't link to the video, as i'm not sure it's an approved source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuwl2p9TIDE

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Ignorance is one thing but refusing to even read links from reputable sources is an other. But it does confirm my suspicions about Trump supporters and Brextiteers. 

They are allergic to facts.

It has come to my attention that many of the Trump and Brexiteers are the same names.

Does that tell you something lol

22 minutes ago, robblok said:

Ignorance is one thing but refusing to even read links from reputable sources is an other. But it does confirm my suspicions about Trump supporters and Brextiteers. 

They are allergic to facts.

Please try not to lump all Trump supporters and Brextiteers the same way. We are NOT all the same.

BTW the thread is about Trump and nothing to do with Brexit.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Keep telling yourself that all you want.. it won't make it true. 

It would appear that you have a similar capacity for self-delusion as your guru/messiah/whatever..

NB. Trump hates a Loser.. and now he is one.

Did you notice he says Jan 21, while the inauguration is the day before.

I have such a feeling he has another swearing event in mind, though I don't think it will happen already the day after he is kicked out of office

• Like 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

The POTUS hasn't conceded !My countries Presidential election is still being contested in the courts!  Mr. Trump is very confident that he will  have another 4 years !  Looking forward to the gop senators winning !Looking forward to Mr. Trump being sworn in on Jan,21

Durham is in a much better position to become President than trump is.

5 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

and the crazy talk tour continues!

as for me, i'm looking forward to enjoying the lady on saturday night live.

source:  cnn youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZOWzd4YjE

The witness in that video, and the way she acts and talks, reminds me a bout a character in a movie.

Can't remember the title of the movie, but for sure it was a comedy