Xmas Dinner in Khon Kaen

Neeranam

I went with the family to the Kosa hotel last year at the outside steak bar restaurant , very disappointing thought it was expensive for what I got ( supposed to be turkey dinner) and no atmosphere too so can't recommend that , thinking of getting a large chicken or turkey and doing a BBQ anybody fancy doing a joint effort ? I'm about 15 Km west of KK in Ban Wa district although would consider travelling but not too far as have a small child ? 

• Like 1

Go to Makro buy a two kilo Australian  sirloin roast for 800 baht and Brussels sprouts. The money you save can buy two bottles of good drinks. FROZEN Turkeys in Village Mart in Bangkok and Phuket were around 4800 baht. My mom said they are $30 cdn at Walmart in Canada. 

14 hours ago, billywhizz17 said:

I went with the family to the Kosa hotel last year at the outside steak bar restaurant , very disappointing thought it was expensive for what I got ( supposed to be turkey dinner) and no atmosphere too so can't recommend that , thinking of getting a large chicken or turkey and doing a BBQ anybody fancy doing a joint effort ? I'm about 15 Km west of KK in Ban Wa district although would consider travelling but not too far as have a small child ? 

Ban Thum has a great Italian restaurant the chef  lost her 5 star hotel and open a restraunt. 5 km west of KK sorry I deleted the pictures. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arick said:

Ban Thum has a great Italian restaurant the chef  lost her 5 star hotel and open a restraunt. 5 km west of KK sorry I deleted the pictures. 

Where in Ban Thum. I'm 6km from there and never heard of it. Directions would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Retfed50 said:

Where in Ban Thum. I'm 6km from there and never heard of it. Directions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Maybe this is the place arick mentioned:

Bar&Bistro Italian Food by Neng

Check it out on Google Maps.

Been to the bar and bistro by Neng this evening , thought it as very good at a reasonable price , hand made pasta , pizza, steak , she also said she's doing a Christmas menu so I think we'll be trying that ! Also been to Tulip fitness nearby and had a great meal there so that's two good places in Ban Thum .

• Like 1