Two killed as man 'under influence of drug' goes on stabbing spree

webfact

Two killed as man 'under influence of drug' goes on stabbing spree

By The Nation

800_6f05431b97a9205.jpg?v=1607259683

A man in Udon Thani province went on a stabbing spree on Saturday, leaving two persons dead before he was arrested.

The man stabbed seven people, and claimed to be unconscious of his actions under the influence of a drug.

At 1.30pm, police were notified that seven people had been attacked with a knife at an intersection. Among them were reportedly minors who were severely injured.

A 16-year-old schoolgirl was stabbed in the neck and succumbed to her injuries at a hospital while a a 22-year-old woman died at the scene.

The injured included four females -- a 17-year-old student, who was stabbed in the mouth, a 20-year-old, a 45-year-old and a 33-year-old. The youngest victim was a 13-year-old boy who was stabbed in the neck.

Thirty policemen and rescuers had to surround the alleged assailant before he was captured.

He could not provide useful information while being interrogated but said that he had taken two amphetamine pills and he did not know what had happened after that.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30399189

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-07

• Sad 6

18 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

The very BEST of all solutions....... He was 'sober' when he purchased and took those drugs....

Thailand (and the world) don't need 'these people'.........

Whereas I do believe that many drug-users can be helped, IF they want to help themselves; 
in those cases where people that obviously have a screw loose and "let go" while under the influence,
I would tend to agree with you that society is not being served by half hearted measures.

(30 officers surrounding a murderer? Sounds like all taser batteries were depleted ! )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rwill said:

Wasn't it about a year ago the government was talking about making meth legal because Thai's didn't abuse it and knew how to handle it, unlike farangs.

wonder who put that idea forward, maybe someone with ties in the right circles ?

I have a feeling guys like this are not uncommon.

We have one guy in the village who has a history of knife attacks due to yaba abuse. If he is on his meds he seems ok, just a bit eccentric talking to himself etc wandering around. He has spent long stints in hospitals.

Wife gets terrified every time she sees him, especially if he mutters incoherently at me as we pass.

It's a bit diiconcerting as he, like most villagers to be honest, has a big knife hanging by his side at all times.

• Like 1

Easy to blame the yaba but other factors might be as important.

this lowlife killer worked at the slaughterhouse in Udon Thani. His job was to kill the pigs. This slaughterhouse basically is one big yaba fest, most or many ppl are walking zombies. the policie occasionally arrests users and dealers but to no avail.

Only degenerate ppl either born sadistic cold people who miss something, or ppl who numb their feelings and lack a good functioning brain, could ever work in a slaughterhouse. its not a secret many ppl there in any slaughterhouse get a kick out of the blood the killing the pain of the animals. 

i know of one other ppl working there who killed some other person, and he wasnt on yaba.

yaba or not, the killer killed now under the influence of drugs but might have killed another time without using drugs.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, herwin1234 said:

Easy to blame the yaba but other factors might be as important.

this lowlife killer worked at the slaughterhouse in Udon Thani. His job was to kill the pigs. This slaughterhouse basically is one big yaba fest, most or many ppl are walking zombies. the policie occasionally arrests users and dealers but to no avail.

Only degenerate ppl either born sadistic cold people who miss something, or ppl who numb their feelings and lack a good functioning brain, could ever work in a slaughterhouse. its not a secret many ppl there in any slaughterhouse get a kick out of the blood the killing the pain of the animals. 

i know of one other ppl working there who killed some other person, and he wasnt on yaba.

yaba or not, the killer killed now under the influence of drugs but might have killed another time without using drugs.

Something tells me you are a vegan.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

He could not provide useful information while being interrogated but said that he had taken two amphetamine pills and he did not know what had happened after that.

He did not know what had happened after, but he knew "what" he was going to take !!! What kind of creatures can do this.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ronaldo0 said:

Chuck him in the nearest tiger zoo !

Two tigers in a zoo chatting and one keeps licking his own ass.

The other one asks 'why are you doing that?'

First tiger says 'I had a yabba addict for lunch and I'm trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

• Haha 1