Officials take action after Hua Hin event falls foul of Thailand’s strict alcohol laws

webfact

15 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I agree, it was a public beach and they had no right for an erection on a public beach .

The authorities did the right thing as well , just asked for the erection not to be used and for it to be removed .

Drinking beer on a beach  is frowned upon, but acceptable , but drinking beer on a public beach with an erection is just plain wrong 

SO you GET AN ERECTION on the beach DO YOU ?????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tinca tinca said:

the beer tents would NOT have any licences to sell booze so therefore should NOT have been there.....

Obviously the organisers were not very organised my guess they were invited to setup business at the event they usually rent the space out to generate money

30 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I agree, it was a public beach and they had no right for an erection on a public beach .

The authorities did the right thing as well , just asked for the erection not to be used and for it to be removed .

Drinking beer on a beach  is frowned upon, but acceptable , but drinking beer on a public beach with an erection is just plain wrong 

Need to watch out for those erections indeed...

On the one hand the authorities wish to improve tourism, and events that can be attractive for tourist to visit in a certain area, and on the other hand the authorities makes the event unattractive for many of the visitors; however if going to visit a temple market with entertainment the beer would flow in full volume, but that is of course not a public area.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

It's a hard life.

• Haha 1